Poll: European Super League with 15+5 teams?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, mo' money mo' money
30.00%
3 30.00%
No, UEFA is evil but better than this new ESL
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

European Super League
Premier League to announce new rule that will throw out clubs that will join leagues like the Super League to avoid it happening in the future.
[Image: uFB0c42.png]
(04-22-2021, 09:14 PM)Artan Wrote: hm, a possible ban from uefa for Juventus and Real Madrid.

That's strange. 1. Why only them? 2. I really believe that UEFA would instead bribe the 12 clubs instead of punishing (call me cynical).

I guess we will see.
aka xudong
(04-22-2021, 09:52 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: That's strange. 1. Why only them? 2. I really believe that UEFA would instead bribe the 12 clubs instead of punishing (call me cynical).

I guess we will see.

UEFA doesn't bribe... they only take bribes
Perez:

"Milan is the one who stayed with me for the last moment and Barcelona too."

Punish Milan: They will not be able to do that, the European Union has wronged them a lot in the issue of fair financial play, this is one of the most important clubs who made the glories of the Champions League and the European Union in particular, Milan now has a very large global financial power, so it is restricted by ridiculous laws, if they wanted to do so- uefa- football growth, let us share the profits equally, let the tendency return as it was before, cut the rope of restrictions.
(04-22-2021, 09:52 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: That's strange. 1. Why only them? 2. I really believe that UEFA would instead bribe the 12 clubs instead of punishing (call me cynical).

I guess we will see.

they have already done that with the english clubs.. let's see if they would  do the same with the remainder
It seems as though the Super League project is over before it even started as JP Morgan have now pulled funding, it has been announced.

“Clearly we have misjudged how this agreement would have been seen by the football community and what impact it could have had on them in the future. We will learn from this,” they said.

I guess we will see.

They are going to exclude clubs (allegedly) for 1 year from european competitions, but only those who are still members of SL. Those who left it will not be punished. Which is ok I think ,they're already humiliated enough ,don't kick one when he's down... But those "persistent"... I agree ,kick them out.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
European Football is boring as hell lately.

A Superleage would at least stir things up somewhat. It will not happen, as clearly UEFA can pull some strings really quickly to put clubs involved into impossible situations. It is what it is, but don't act like football was saved... It was UEFA and it's corrupt structures that were saved.
Since JP Morgan pulled out of the project, the money are not there, thus ESL doesn’t exist. None will be fined, the rich clubs association exists for years.