Week 34: Milan - Benevento May 1 20:45
If we are really playing two up front, I don’t know why Leao would accompany Ibra. I like Rebic, but he loses the ball so much. He gets too much credit this year from his last half of last season.
Kjaer and Calabria with flu, may miss the game?
I don't feel too confident about changing formation at this late stage of the season. Oh well..
aka xudong
(04-30-2021, 09:22 PM)reza Wrote: Kjaer and Calabria with flu, may miss the game?

My only hope is Ibrahimovic, because we need to score. Benevento doesn't have a strong, prolific attack line anyway.
aka xudong
(04-30-2021, 09:22 PM)reza Wrote: Kjaer and Calabria with flu, may miss the game?

Another Tomori disasterclass this weekend....
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
OFFICIAL Milan XI vs. Benevento:
Donnarumma; Dalot, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Çalhanoglu, Leao; Ibrahimovic
I want a strong response from the whole team tonight, but especially Theo. He needs to step up big time and show that what we have seen is not just glimpses of class, but that he can be a consistent player on a high level.
Theo ig needs a rest been consistently playing since he came in Milan
(04-30-2021, 07:20 PM)honsano Wrote: If we are really playing two up front, I don’t know why Leao would accompany Ibra. I like Rebic, but he loses the ball so much. He gets too much credit this year from his last half of last season.

He still is the best option of getting a goal outside of ibra.
Hakannnnn