Week 35 Serie A: Juventus v Ac Milan
(05-09-2021, 12:03 AM)nefremo Wrote: I wonder what Raiola would do if Maldini just straight up pulls the offer away and says "we're done, we no longer want to extend". They'd be screwed because they'll jabe no.leverage elsewhere. Watch him then take Donnarumma somewhere for 3-4mil a year. I'd like to see how much Gigio will keep trusting Raiola at that point...

If we win this game, it should happen this way. Let’s see if it’s negotiation tactic, desire to play CL, or pure greed from Dollar.
This guy should not be renewed at current salary, not at 10mil at all.
Long time no post...

Well I'm hoping for the best and if we can score first Juve will as they have done be shakey.But then there's the Juve'isms that happen in Serie A and the selected ref.Ive not been this pent up for Milan game in quite some time.
experimenting with the formation ahead of the most important game of the season, is a sign that Pioli is done with ACM.
welcome back Jay.

i would return back to post next season, we are done for this year. Being +5 ahead of the second in January, and fighting for spot 4 in May is shit,
(05-09-2021, 01:30 PM)Artan Wrote: experimenting with the formation ahead of the most important game of the season, is a sign that Pioli is done with ACM.

I know all the papers say the formation is 442...but somehow I highly doubt that. One look at that projected lineup and the only change is Brahim for Rebic/Leao. I really don't think our shape will change much. I expect Brahim or Hakan to occupy the left side more while the other to play through the center. In any case, maybe both will play through the middle more and be closer to Zlatan while leaving the wing to Theo. Still, I don't think it's much different then our normal setup. 

(05-09-2021, 01:42 PM)Artan Wrote: welcome back Jay.

i would return back to post next season, we are done for this year. Being +5 ahead of the second in January, and fighting for spot 4 in May is shit,

Can't quit now man. We are close to our target. The ride has in no way been comfortble, but we are there in the mix. If I was a player, this is the time i'd expect fans to follow and motivate rather then turn away.  Okmilan
Don't have a good feeling about this one at all. Hoping to be wrong but always prepared for the worst.

Winter Champs to spring chumps
Nothing would b more satisfying than beating Juve today especially w Pirlo there.
The CL boat sailed away as we lost to Sassuolo and previously drew vs Sampdoria at home.
Next loot at the new season with a new coach
The formation is going to likely be the same as what we always played but more narrow, hence Diaz. Rebic has a terrible first touch most of the time and Leao tracks and presses poorly. A more narrow formation is made for Diaz and to some degree Hague. The inter change between Diaz, Saele and Hakan will be key to breaking things open. Previous matches Saele and Hakan played well together but Rebic was always off.

I’m very pessimistic regarding this game as we just don’t do well in big matches. Looking at our record vs top five teams, we aren’t great. With that said, this is a terribly run Juve squad. This really is up for grabs but no doubting winner gets CL. That left side match up of Chiesa/Caudrado and Theo will be key today. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
(05-09-2021, 09:16 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Long time no post...

Well I'm hoping for the best and if we can score first Juve will as they have done be shakey.But then there's the Juve'isms that happen in Serie A and the selected ref.Ive not been this pent up for Milan game in quite some time.

Mazen was missing you a lot Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli