Week 35 Serie A: Juventus v Ac Milan
Hell YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
aka xudong
Ok. So what happens if Milan, Napoli and Juventus end tied on points? We have the better head to head vs both. But does it matter in a 3 team tie? Does it at that point go to just simple GD?
Very well done boys....just too good today
Haven't felt this good after a game in quote a while.Well played
(05-09-2021, 09:40 PM)nefremo Wrote: Ok. So what happens if Milan, Napoli and Juventus end tied on points?

We win all the matches till the end and watch them squirming, that's what happens.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
(05-09-2021, 09:36 PM)nefremo Wrote: Having H2H is jist as important as winning. We CAN NOT concede here. Hold ON. COME ON

Yep, now we can actually affording losing to Atalanta, as long as we get the next two "winnable" games. Of course, we shouldn't get carried away, as Torino and Cagliari have been quite in form recently.
aka xudong
Oh man, what a huge win this was.
Amazed and surprised

Forza Milan
(05-09-2021, 09:40 PM)nefremo Wrote: Ok. So what happens if Milan, Napoli and Juventus end tied on points? We have the better head to head vs both. But does it matter in a 3 team tie? Does it at that point go to just simple GD?

I am pretty sure that it will go to GD from the 4 matches involved. We will have 2; Juventus will have -1; Napoli will have -1. We win the tie for sure. I don't know what the next step is for breaking the tie between them. I don't remember witnessing such a messy situation in the past. Big Grin
aka xudong
What's wrong with the referee today? Big Grin
aka xudong