Week 37: Ac Milan v Cagliari
Sunday, 20:45
Serie A
week 37

Ac Milan v Cagliari
That was fast. Afraid of Mazen, huh? Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(05-12-2021, 09:51 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: That was fast. Afraid of Mazen, huh? Icon_lol2

as hell Smile

one more victory and i quit opening the threads. i am the interims thread opener Smile
Let's gooooo!!!! 3 Points an absolute MUST.
We need 2 more points and Lazio cannot mathematically catch us.
We need 3 more points and Atalanta to not lose over the weekend and CL will be secured 100%.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(05-12-2021, 10:33 PM)Ryo Wrote: Let's gooooo!!!! 3 Points an absolute MUST.
We need 3 more points and Atalanta to not lose over the weekend and CL will be secured 100%.
only
(05-12-2021, 10:02 PM)Artan Wrote: as hell Smile

one more victory and i quit opening the threads. i am the interims thread opener Smile
you were one hour ahead of me ...
(05-12-2021, 10:33 PM)Ryo Wrote: Let's gooooo!!!! 3 Points an absolute MUST.

This I don't understand.
(05-13-2021, 07:03 AM)Inass_to Wrote: This I don't understand.

If Atalanta lose over the weekend they will have 3 less points than us.
IF in the last game they beat Milan, AND Juve win all their matches, then Milan, Juve and Atalanta would be level on points (78).
I'm assuming Napoli will be ahead in 2nd in this scenario.

In a 3 way tie on points, we go head-2-head against Juve and Atalanta, we would not have the advantage IF we lose the last match to Atalanta, we would be 5th place and out of CL.

So in order to avoid that scenario, we have to make sure we only go head-2-head with Juve ONLY, but not Atalanta as well.
This means that we need to have different number of points vs Atlanta at the end of the season.
So long as Atalanta don't lose on the weekend, this can be achieved.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(05-13-2021, 07:31 AM)Ryo Wrote: In a 3 way tie on points, we go head-2-head against Juve and Atalanta, we would not have the advantage IF we lose the last match to Atalanta, we would be 5th place and out of CL.

I'm sorry, but how can we be 5th in the scenario you painted? I mean if we end up level on points, like you assumed, Inter is 1st, Napoli is 2nd and Atalanta is 3rd by virtue of their superior H2H against both Milan and Juventus. That leaves us with Juventus, level on points. So how can we be 5th when we have the superior H2H with Juventus?

Maybe I'm missing something.
One win away from our target.. let’s get it! Forza Milan!