Week 38: Atalanta vs AC Milan Sunday 23/5 20:45 cet
(05-24-2021, 09:40 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Thanks dribbled past the exam with ease  Icon_lol2

Nice. But next time bulldoze through like kessie
AC MILAN
Damn my exam was trending topic at MM Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
For me what made last night extra special was that Atalanta really tried to win the whole time. Then around the 80’ through all that tense silence inside the stadium, you hear the ultras chanting outside. That was insane. You could tell it gave the players a bit of an extra boost.
I was so excited yesterday that the only thought in my mind was that we qualified for the CL.

Then it dawned on me today that not only did we qualify, we are going straight into the group stage of the CL! To think that just last season we had to go through the 3rd qualifying round to play in the bloody Europa league .
Now we will enjoy the Mercato more than before
mazen111 Wrote:Now we will enjoy the Mercato more than before

I thought you were leaving Milan for Monza. Devilcool
(05-24-2021, 08:17 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I thought you were leaving Milan for Monza. Devilcool

we qualified+ they did not
The game reflected the season well. Too much reliance on Kessie’s penalties, Hakan was at his low point, attack was nowhere, occasional errors by the midfield and defense didn’t put us on back foot.
No matter what, the team delivered more than expected. Congratulations to them, including Pioli.
I hope this success will bring back the hunger, the resilience, and the management will build on it.
Claudio Cerato a certain 61 yo Ac Milan fan dies after a heart attack during Atalanta - Ac Milan game.
yesssss