UEFA Champions League 2021- 2022- Milan-Related Topics
(05-27-2021, 02:14 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Can our comeback story start in the 16 round?

I'd rather have 

Fc Iraq 
Sporting Kuwait 
Real Saudi 

MILAN

Good chance you may find your all-time favorite Gigiola Gonnarumma keeping goal for them. Those teams sound rich just by the name. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Donnarumma signs the lifetime contact with mighty Belizan club Juventus FC for 12 peanuts and 12 packs of cigarettes
Icon_lol2
[Image: main-qimg-407ab4366cdf525223fd6783556b7433]
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
He doesn't even have to leave Italy. There is another Juve. Big Grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.S._Juve_Stabia
aka xudong
Rummenigge (Bayern Munich president):

The season's event for me is Milan's return to the Champions League. I am happy for them and I wish them all the best
(05-28-2021, 06:23 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Rummenigge (Bayern Munich president):

The season's event for me is Milan's return to the Champions League. I am happy for them and I wish them all the best

Could help by sending Levandowski here. From words we don't have nothing... Devilstupito
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Chelsea has played the first half much better.
If Chelsea wins then Jorginho and Emerson would be first Italian players to win CL after Matterazi & co in 2010  Confused
Sleeping Giant Wrote:If Chelsea wins then Jorginho and Emerson would be first Italian players to win CL after Matterazi & co in 2010  Confused

And they're both born in Brazil.
(05-29-2021, 09:12 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: And they're both born in Brazil.

I guess they are still more Italian than majority of French and English players.... Icon_lol2
(05-29-2021, 09:06 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: If Chelsea wins then Jorginho and Emerson would be first Italian players to win CL after Matterazi & co in 2010  Confused

Materazzi took the field at 92'. Probably an intentional move by Inter Milan to avoid the scenario of ZERO minutes played by Italians in a CL final won by an Italian side.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong