Poll: You in Donnarumma Shoes
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stay and accept 8 mil offer
50.00%
4 50.00%
Leave for more money
50.00%
4 50.00%
Dunno
0%
0 0%
Could Stay could leave ... leave it to emotions
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Donnarumma Saga
Here we go ...answer the poll guys
Would not create saga at all...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
what saga? it's over, let bygone be bygones
I cant find any reliable source of news that Donnaruma is leaving.. anyone has a source..?
He has left, just wait until Maignan is officially presented. Than Dollar will be a past for us too.
(05-26-2021, 01:08 PM)Artan Wrote: He has left, just wait until Maignan is officially presented. Than Dollar will be a past for us too.

He isnt renewed yet.. he has only left for Euros with the Italian Squad maybe since its abt 2 weeks before Euros start.. also he is still officially under contract till 30th June..  dont think he can just *leave* now.. i hope Maldini and Massara will do an ultimate power move to put this punk in his place.. rescind the contract renewal offer.. or offer just 5M per year.. 0 commision for Raiola.. right after he signs, we use him as  bargaining chip in offers for Dybala for example..
Is there an option leave for less money? Or stay for less money? Or unemployed for a season?

Unlimited possibilities.
aka xudong
I doubt Maignan would "rush" to sign for us if he didn't get "garantions" to be first choice GK. He's young ,he have quality and he would attract a lot of offers this summer. It just have no sense for him to sign to be $'s replacement before mercato even started ,considering those circumstances. So ,yeah. ratboy is gone...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Saga is over. Close the thread.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
"You in Donnarumma Shoes"

If I was in his shoes I wouldn't be in the situation in the first place where I'm holding the club to ransom