Mike Maignan
(05-28-2021, 10:32 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Thanks for giving me idea. Why not collect sperm of Maldini to create our army of NextGen defenders Icon_lol2

Icon_lol2
(05-28-2021, 10:32 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Thanks for giving me idea. Why not collect sperm of Maldini to create our army of NextGen defenders Icon_lol2

we done that already, it failed so far, 1 doesnt have the talen, the other one doesnt want to become a defender
(05-28-2021, 11:51 AM)sylrus Wrote: we done that already, it failed so far, 1 doesnt have the talen, the other one doesnt want to become a defender

Just another sign that the Milan Lab isn't working as good as it used to...
(05-28-2021, 11:51 AM)sylrus Wrote: we done that already, it failed so far, 1 doesnt have the talen, the other one doesnt want to become a defender

That's because he did with Venezuelan lady  Icon_lol2 and I don't think they are known for football, only oil and bankruptcy  Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-28-2021, 02:08 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: That's because he did with Venezuelan lady  Icon_lol2 and I don't think they are known for football, only oil and bankruptcy  Icon_lol2

+ irresistible ladies.  

Let me tell you, Paolo was clever on&out of the pitch Icon_lol2
(05-29-2021, 02:23 AM)Codazzi Wrote: + irresistible ladies.  

You mean those voluptuous implants  Confused
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-29-2021, 07:26 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: You mean those voluptuous implants  Confused

With all respect, you have no idea what you are talking about  Okmilan
According to Tuttosport Maignan has already taken Italian lessons during the summer to make sure he arrives at Milanello and understands everything immediately.

#commitment
(07-26-2021, 12:55 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: According to Tuttosport Maignan has already taken Italian lessons during the summer to make sure he arrives at Milanello and understands everything immediately.

#commitment

It is actually a normal thing he is taking Italian lessons. He is a professional player.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Last season, Donnarumma had 14 clean sheets.

This season,  Maignan has 15 clean sheets.

What a signing Mike had turned out to be, and we hope he finishes the season with 18 clean sheets!