Week 2 Milan - Cagliari August 29 2021 20:45
Injuries are the same Ibra and Kessie, the starting 11 likely same

Joao Pedro got Cagliari's 2 goals in their opening tie vs Spezia, the team features Strootman, Dalbert, Godin and Pavoletti

Ole
Expect goal(s) from Giroud Thai game
I read that their goalkeeper will miss the game with a thigh injury.
aka xudong
The corresponding game at San Siro was a disaster and almost killed our CL hopes.

Cagliari where 0-2 against Spezia last game.
I would like to think we can win this game, while tough , comfortably.
We are going to kill this team. They won't be able to cope with our tempo and verticality. First big scoring win of the season coming up here for sure!
let's do to cagliari that what Liverpool and A.Madrid will do to us
(08-27-2021, 09:29 AM)Artan Wrote: let's do to  cagliari that what Liverpool and A.Madrid will do to us

Nah. We'll put up a good fight against those two. We may not come away with a win but it won't be easy for them.
(08-27-2021, 10:52 AM)porcho Wrote: Nah. We'll put up a good fight against those two. We may not come away with a win but it won't be easy for them.

Krunic and Castelijo will cause nightmare to Pool and Atleti  Icon_lol2
(08-27-2021, 09:29 AM)Artan Wrote: let's do to cagliari that what Liverpool and A.Madrid will do to us
(08-27-2021, 11:28 AM)Artan Wrote: Krunic and Castelijo will cause nightmare to Pool and Atleti  Icon_lol2

i hope we do not play krunic at all, on same, he might be a wild card if he is played, if he is in a good game, he might score or he could fail miserably lol