Week 2 Milan - Cagliari August 29 2021 20:45
Leao is unplayable when he decides to show up
More good news coming around... Colombo scores for SPAL
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Giroud scores from spot
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Man I’m not sure Ibra starts ahead of Giroud. This team is firing on all cylinders.
4 before the half time. nice treat for fans at San Siro.
aka xudong
Cagliari look a shambles.

Read a season preview article and they predicted Cagliari would finish bottom. Can see why.
This is one of the best games we've played in a long time. The pace. The confidence. The tempo. I am amazed. We are witnessing growth right in front of our eyes. Look at Leao. Look at Brahim, Tonali, Alexis, etc.

Great half. Absolutely amazing.
Wow. Seems like Diaz/Saele/Tonali/Leao have grown quite a bit. I don't think we should underestimate ourselves this season but this group stage in CL will be an early indicator.

Excellent first half
(08-29-2021, 08:33 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Cagliari look a shambles.

Read a season preview article and they predicted Cagliari would finish bottom. Can see why.

Let's not do that. They are not the greatest of teams. But we have to give our players a lot of praise. We are not letting Cagliari breathe. 

We drop off, hit them on the counter. We press, win the ball. Brahim is right, he is left, he's cebtral, he's everywhere. It's like there is 2 of him on the field. Even Leao went to the right and still carved them open. 

Cagliari does not know what to do. They look in shambles, this is true. But much if that is due to how we are playing. Tonight...doesn't matter if it's Cagliari or Juventus in front of us. We are simply unplayable.
(08-29-2021, 08:35 PM)ACMmike Wrote: Wow. Seems like Diaz/Saele/Tonali/Leao have grown quite a bit. I don't think we should underestimate ourselves this season but this group stage in CL will be an early indicator.

Excellent first half

Yup these 4 have been brilliant tonight. Even Giroud with really nice quick passes. Krunic too doing much better than b4.

Edit: that free kick. Dayum. Reminds me of pirlo
AC MILAN