Week 2 Milan - Cagliari August 29 2021 20:45
Btw, i'll eat a bucket of shit about Krunic. If he can perform like this, he can be usefull.
I hope Samu gets a run out and some applause. Those online fans really did him wrong.
(08-29-2021, 08:47 PM)nefremo Wrote: Btw, i'll eat a bucket of shit about Krunic. If he can perform like this, he can be usefull.

He can. 3 games out of 50.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-29-2021, 08:49 PM)honsano Wrote: I hope Samu gets a run out and some applause. Those online fans really did him wrong.

Agree. I guess the curva was singing his name earlier. He hasn't done anything wrong. He's acted professional and as fat as we know, he himseof has not refused a move. It's just the clubs that want him that won't offer what we want for him.
(08-29-2021, 08:51 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: He can. 3 games out of 50.

Ok. I won't eat the bucket of shit then!  Icon_lol2
Yeah he got sent over for too much in account of that Bacca move. He is a real hard worker just not the level we need
So in these 1st 10 mins of the 2nd half, we are seeing exactly what Leao's problem is.....and that's his head. He's gone back to jogging around, nonchallant movements, etc.
He needs to go back to what he did in the 1st half. 100mph at all times. Just get after it man. Just run. You can be unplayable if you do that. Sprint, press, intensity, tempo...do what you did in the 1st half
Godin is so annoying to play against, but deserves a lot of respect though.
aka xudong
Almost. Leao great play off the chest and to Giroud. Unlucky
Godin saved their ass again.
aka xudong