Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00
(09-10-2021, 08:35 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: But isn't our game on Sunday though?

I sent Serie A my schedule so they changed the time Grinundwech
(09-10-2021, 11:37 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: Why would anybody speculate about him? Average ,insignificant player. Useless one season wonder who somehow fraud his way into solid clubs for years now. Must congrats him on that, though... Everybody have more important stuff to worry about...

He was solid for Napoli.

Nothing spectacular,  but he needs to do that when he plays here ,since he is not a starter.
We have to consider resting Kjaer and Salad.

Lazio,Pool,Jube. You would want Kjaer in CL and Jube match. I'm not sure he can play all 3 games after NT duty.

MM
Calabria-Tomori-Romagnoli-Theo
Kessie-Tonali
Florenzi-Diaz-Leao/Rebic
Ibra/Giroud/Rebic
(09-10-2021, 08:35 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: But isn't our game on Sunday though?

Lol. Yeah i got the days confused. Even more chance for Giroud.
I will be in the stadium tomorrow ! So we will win Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Awesome Geo!!!

Giroud not available for this one despite testing negative for Covid. I'm suspecting Ibra will play if he's available. I really don't wanna see Leao/Rebic up there.
(09-11-2021, 02:38 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: He was solid for Napoli.

He was not good enough for them to activate option and keep him permanently.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(09-11-2021, 11:41 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: He was not good enough for them to activate option and keep him permanently.

And? 

We didn't buy him after his first stint here. Was he bad then? It's because we couldn't afford to activate.

Napoli spent around 20M this window and most of that was on that fodder Politano. It wasn't necessarily because Bakayoko wasn't good enough.
(09-11-2021, 03:12 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: And? 

We didn't buy him after his first stint here. Was he bad then? It's because we couldn't afford to activate.

Napoli spent around 20M this window and most of that was on that fodder Politano. It wasn't necessarily because Bakayoko wasn't good enough.

Of course he was bad. He was solid last 2-3 months, rest of the season he was atrocious. Not to mention his poor discipline and outrageous behaviour. 
If he was good they would at least try to extend loan (if they "couldn't afford fee"), they didn't even bothered to do that. Why? Because they decided he's crap and they don't need him.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(09-11-2021, 04:04 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Of course he was bad. He was solid last 2-3 months, rest of the season he was atrocious. Not to mention his poor discipline and outrageous behaviour. 
If he was good they would at least try to extend loan (if they "couldn't afford fee"), they didn't even bothered to do that. Why? Because they decided he's crap and they don't need him.

Right. Just how we didn't try to keep him first time around? How do you know they didn't try ? Of course they "couldn't afford the fee" why else do you think Napoli barely spent anything? Plus Chelsea are assholes that try to put a premium on EVERY player no matter who they are.
He played in 44 matches across all competitions for Napoli last season. I hardly think you will play someone that often if he is crap as what you say. 
DM's nearly always have poor discipline,  it's part of been a DM .

You've got your opinion,  fine.

Anyway,  you don't have to worry pretty head I'm sure this guy is a sub appearance if anything against Lazio