Week 3 Milan - Lazio September 12 2021 18:00
Kessie and and Ibra back in training, could be available. Giroud (COVID) and Krunic (injury) won't be available.

Rossonero
I hope we don't bench Tonali just because Kessie is available. A month ago, it would have been a no brainer. Not now.

I'm under no illusions. I'm fully aware Kessie is the better player (now). But Tonali has taken some big strides this off season. I don't want to hault that for a player that seems to have no desire to be here.

Lastly, i hope the contract situation gets resolved quickly. It's only a matter of time until fans turn vocal against Kessie which will without a doubt have a negative effect on the locker room harmony as well.
First test of the year. Lazio have looked good under Sarri.

It will be interesting to see if Ibra plays from the start. I heard it will be Rebic or Leao as CF, the other goes left.

I think Pioli starts Kessie.I am not sure where Bennacer is at but I would guess Tonali-Kessie start.
Benn probably starts vs Liverpool.
What is Bakayoko doing? There is no news talking about his fitness or availability or probability of starting any of the coming matches.
Why would anybody speculate about him? Average ,insignificant player. Useless one season wonder who somehow fraud his way into solid clubs for years now. Must congrats him on that, though... Everybody have more important stuff to worry about...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Kessie's mind is somewhere else I guess.
I think Kessie will sign a new contract at the end, but he has really fucked up his reputation with this saga. About the match i think this will be a tough one. Lazio have started really good under Sarri and are dangerous offensively. Zaccagni is also ready and could get the nod. I hope we can have 100% focus despite the big match midweek. First CL match in about 8 years does something with the head i think..

I really hope Zlatan starts. With Rebic as a lone striker, this match will be a handful or more.
Sky now predicts Florenzi will start instead of Saelemaekers.
Giroud tests negative today! May not be available Saturday but will for Liverpool. This stretch of games with Lazio, Juve and Liverpool will really let us know about the quality of these guys. Thank goodness for depth!

I hope Florenzi doesn’t start. Id honestly try Rebic instead of him. Florenzi is not looking sharp his first few games.
(09-10-2021, 07:02 PM)honsano Wrote: Giroud tests negative today! May not be available Saturday but will for Liverpool. This stretch of games with Lazio, Juve and Liverpool will really let us know about the quality of these guys. Thank goodness for depth!

I hope Florenzi doesn’t start. Id honestly try Rebic instead of him. Florenzi is not looking sharp his first few games.

But isn't our game on Sunday though?
aka xudong