Winter mercato 2022
Regarding Kessie, the dialogue between his entourage and Spurs appears at a ‘very advanced stage’ as the midfield appears inclined to leave Milan on a free transfer at the end of the season. He is asking for €8m net per season without bonuses and it seems Paratici wants to beat PSG to his signature, with Spurs now the club most likely to land him.
He'll likely leave at the end of the season and not in January simply because of the fact that this brings in more money for him and his agent. Any team that has to dish out cash in January will surely take some off the salary.
But, if anyone is willing to pay some cash, then take it. We're not a team that's dependent on one player anymore. We've shown that. Kessie has nit been good until the last game or two anyway...and look at the table. So, of course, it's good to have the continuity and him here until May for sporting reasons. But, this is a business as well.
Allegedly ,Newcastle is willing to pay to bring Kessie in january. They'll have 250M transfer budget for that mercato and they need good-ish players to secure survival in EPL this season, so that butcher can invest some serious money into serious reinforcements during next summer. I guess Newcastle, in years to come, will be another blind spot for FFP.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
For sure. Watch their sponsorship income go to 200M per year over night.
I just hope they get relegated this year.
Rumours that AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie is heading towards a move for Tottenham are beginning to gather steam, with an agreement reportedly close.

According to the latest from Rudy Galetti of Sportitalia on Twitter, Kessie’s agent George Atangana and Tottenham director Fabio Paratici are close to reaching an agreement over a contract that would begin in July 2022.

The Ivorian would earn €10m net per season in salary and there would be ‘monster’ fees for the agent involved too.

Lol the self-called president is actually a mercenary going to a midtable club in England
All these 'close to agreement' stuff are illegal but I guess UEFA stopped caring?
(11-02-2021, 06:14 PM)reza Wrote: All these 'close to agreement' stuff are illegal but I guess UEFA stopped caring?

You assume that UEFA did care to begin with?  Sagrin
aka xudong
(11-02-2021, 06:21 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: You assume that UEFA did care to begin with?  Sagrin

Good point Big Grin

6 months before Bosman you can get pre-contract or pre-agreement, not even a deposited contract. If more than 6 months you can do stuff too then Bosman rules should change, in a sane and non corrupt world at least.
reza Wrote:All these 'close to agreement' stuff are illegal but I guess UEFA stopped caring?

Also in most cases it's only gossip, rumours and clickbait from media.

How many times have we heard players being 'close to agreement' with us, only to find out there was no truth to it whatsoever?
If we had someone like chiesa at the RW, we would be going far in the CL too