Winter mercato 2022
Somehow I want Mino Raiola to be Kessie's agent.

Yes, he is an ass to deal with, but he educates his clients very well. His players almost always behave professionally and keep performing on top (or the best they can).

We all agree that Donnaruma is a snake, but that snake has done his best to secure 2nd place for us. The same could be said about: Ibra, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Abate... and even Pogba.

If Kessie continues like this, he could stop dreaming of 8M, in Milan or any club.
He'll go back to Atalanta playing like this (if he's lucky)
(09-19-2021, 11:00 PM)reza Wrote: I am not sure anybody says that.

If you are negotiating for 1.5 years with no result it is ridiculous to keep trying. If negotiating this long with no result and you didn't sell him in August is very very poor management. If true reflects poorly on Maldini imo.

Do you have any info (news or others) how other clubs' directors manage such kind of situations? I mean, it is not normal to negotiate for 1,5 year for example?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-19-2021, 07:19 PM)Reso Wrote: ? Maldini to DAZN: “Have I spoken more with Klopp or with Kessie’s agent? With Klopp. With Kessie’s agent we have been in talks for a year and a half. There will be other occasions to speak again.”

And ppl say Maldini did nothing to renew

If you ask the same girl out and she says no every time for a year and a half, you should probably know where you stand with her and move on with your life. We have been talking to him for this long and have no results, so why wasn't he sold? Are we trying to let him walk for free?
(09-20-2021, 06:26 AM)slifersd Wrote: If you ask the same girl out and she says no every time for a year and a half, you should probably know where you stand with her and move on with your life. We have been talking to him for this long and have no results, so why wasn't he sold? Are we trying to let him walk for free?

Because he doesn't want to be sold. Even when he play like sh!t, he also rejected offers from Premier league who offer him more money. This guy want to stay here and earn the highest pay that other clubs offer, best of both worlds.
(09-20-2021, 06:26 AM)slifersd Wrote: If you ask the same girl out and she says no every time for a year and a half, you should probably know where you stand with her and move on with your life. We have been talking to him for this long and have no results, so why wasn't he sold? Are we trying to let him walk for free?

First time the "girl" asked for a Audi, "I" was reluctant but later i agreed. But to my surprise the "girl" wanted a lamborgini now. Later when i was able to muster up cash and was ready to buy the Lamborgini, she wanted a private Jet to go to her favourite shopping mall which is two blocks away. Sagrin 

In all seriousness, i believe management have been doing their best and making the best offers according to their plan/ budget. For me this whole thing started with Rialoa and Donnarumma. Now rest of them wants to see what they can squeeze out of the club. Except for the loyal few like Tonali.

From Kessie's perspective, him demanding more money is understandable. He did perform well last season (even though he has been average this season). Footballers careers are short and once its over, he probably has to go back to his country. We all want the situation to be resolved soon, so we can all move on.
AC MILAN
Kamara >Kessie. Kamara can be had for 5-6M in January or free in July.

We then need a quick CB to support Tomori. I see Gabbia as Kjaers heir. I think Romagnoli is gone in January.
(09-20-2021, 10:02 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Kamara >Kessie. Kamara can be had for 5-6M in January or free in July.

We then need a quick CB to support Tomori. I see Gabbia as Kjaers heir. I think Romagnoli is gone in January.

After we have seen Kessie true colours, it's time for Maldini to show Kessie the door, "Donnarumma" treatment. Sign a replacement and show him the door during winter mercato. Negotiations are off now. 

Kalulu is Tomori backup. Romagnoli should be gone if he can't accept sitting on the bench, I rather keep him until the end of the season unless a good offer come in.
(09-20-2021, 03:15 AM)Aficio Wrote: Somehow I want Mino Raiola to be Kessie's agent.

Yes, he is an ass to deal with, but he educates his clients very well. His players almost always behave professionally and keep performing on top (or the best they can).

We all agree that Donnaruma is a snake, but that snake has done his best to secure 2nd place for us. The same could be said about: Ibra, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Abate... and even Pogba.

If Kessie continues like this, he could stop dreaming of 8M, in Milan or any club.

I do not believe that Kessie, delivering such performances like these against Liverpool and Juventus, can get 8 millions by any team…either sell him in the winter transfer window or renew him when he reaches the worst of his form..I do not expect an6 good performances by him in the next 2-3 months after the workload of last year and the lack of pre-season. And when Bennavee is going to be fully fit the duo should be Tonali-Bennacer and Kessie on the bench.

She says no every time but she is your neighbor/coworker. You can't just ask her to move against her will. She has a right to live/work there, and may still from time to time flirt with you. What are you going to do about it? You will have to learn to ignore her and move on.

Kessie says no every time but he is under the contract. You can't just sell him against his will. He has a right to see out the contract, and may still from time to time claim his loyalty to Milan. What are you going to do about it? You will have to learn to respect the contract, let it expire, and move on. 

Icon_lol2
aka xudong