Winter mercato 2022
(09-20-2021, 07:01 AM)hwmook Wrote: Because he doesn't want to be sold. Even when he play like sh!t, he also rejected offers from Premier league who offer him more money. This guy want to stay here and earn the highest pay that other clubs offer, best of both worlds.

Then we need to put our foot down and make him leave. This club isn't run by the players and agents, it is by our own management. If Kessie wants to mess around for cash and make our team suffer serious financial losses, then we need to be firm and tell him he needs to leave or else he will be benched and no team would give him the money he wants even when he is free to leave.
(09-20-2021, 10:00 AM)Reso Wrote: First time the "girl" asked for a Audi, "I" was reluctant but later i agreed. But to my surprise the "girl" wanted a lamborgini now. Later when i was able to muster up cash and was ready to buy the Lamborgini, she wanted a private Jet to go to her favourite shopping mall which is two blocks away. Sagrin 

In all seriousness, i believe management have been doing their best and making the best offers according to their plan/ budget. For me this whole thing started with Rialoa and Donnarumma. Now rest of them wants to see what they can squeeze out of the club. Except for the loyal few like Tonali.

From Kessie's perspective, him demanding more money is understandable. He did perform well last season (even though he has been average this season). Footballers careers are short and once its over, he probably has to go back to his country. We all want the situation to be resolved soon, so we can all move on.

Oh, I have been turned off by this money hungry whore we have wearing our jersey for a while now lol. His negotiation tactics are incredibly amateur and I don't know why he even negotiates like this, tbh. If you want a high salary, just say what you want and go from there. If we can make a deal work, great, if we cannot, then we go our separate ways. His constant changing of goal posts make him look like a moron who doesn't even know what he wants. I would never blame a professional athlete for wanting to get paid. Their careers are incredibly short and could come to a crashing end at any moment with a major injury, so they have to get big money when they are in top form. But constantly going back and forth on his demand, as well as going in front of camera and acted like he is some kind of club leader who doesn't care about money just makes him look at a whore in church.
Kick him out ASAP. Not worth even 3.5 m
Remains to be seen if even Tonali is as we believe. Keep in mind he had a very dismal season last year, and perhaps knew if he went back to Brescia he might fall off the radar of the bigger clubs hence the pay cut. Now he's shining, so we'll see where he's at next season.
(09-20-2021, 06:05 PM)slifersd Wrote: Oh, I have been turned off by this money hungry whore we have wearing our jersey for a while now lol. His negotiation tactics are incredibly amateur and I don't know why he even negotiates like this, tbh. If you want a high salary, just say what you want and go from there. If we can make a deal work, great, if we cannot, then we go our separate ways. His constant changing of goal posts make him look like a moron who doesn't even know what he wants. I would never blame a professional athlete for wanting to get paid. Their careers are incredibly short and could come to a crashing end at any moment with a major injury, so they have to get big money when they are in top form. But constantly going back and forth on his demand, as well as going in front of camera and acted like he is some kind of club leader who doesn't care about money just makes him look at a whore in church.

That's true. Kessie and his agent almost make us admire the professionalism shown by Dollar and the fat fuck. Grinundwech
aka xudong
We should have invested in one young midfielder just like we did with Tonali. I know we have already Adli but we need a more defensive midfielder (but still with creativity).
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
It seems that Pobega is doing quite decent at Torino. I would take him back in January after we sell Kessie for 3.5M.
aka xudong
(09-21-2021, 02:27 AM)Siregar Wrote: We should have invested in one young midfielder just like we did with Tonali. I know we have already Adli but we need a more defensive midfielder (but still with creativity).

Send away Krunic and Kessie and sign Renato Sanches and bring back Pobega
We still want Romain Faivre and will try again in January.
(09-21-2021, 04:31 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: We still want Romain Faivre and will try again in January.

Given up on Messias already?