Winter mercato 2022
Negotiations for Kessie's contract renewal are in stand-by. Milan made a big offer but the player's demands are deemed high by the club. No conditions for a meeting at the moment.
[@DiMarzio]
(10-06-2021, 12:36 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: Kessie's started 18 months ago and are still going

These will conclude sometime in 2023 when Romagnoli has already left

Calabria and Tonali sign a new contract within a short period of time. Players who want to stay doesn't need a lot of time. Romagnoli has regain his form, if he stay good. If he don't stay then we will just use Gabbia as the 3rd choice and look for another backup.
(10-05-2021, 11:53 PM)reza Wrote: Milan have started talks to extend Romagnoli’s contract
[@DiMarzio]

Started?? Lol

Renew and sell. 

We need to extend Kjaer and Bennacer.
(10-05-2021, 02:04 PM)hwmook Wrote: Vlahovic score 2 goals from open play in 7 games. Is that what we need? 

That is simply not truth. He have way better statistics than that.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(10-05-2021, 11:53 PM)reza Wrote: Milan have started talks to extend Romagnoli’s contract
[@DiMarzio]

Started?? Lol

Other than hiring Raiola as his agent, Romagnoli hasn't really done anything to hurt our team. He has also kept his mouth shut all time, unlike stupid Dollarumma and Kessie. 

Let's give him the benefit of doubt. Though I don't believe it either, but perhaps he will stay with a reasonable salary.
aka xudong
Lots of rumours about Noa Lang today. I have never seen him play, have someone in here an opinion about him? Milan material?
(10-06-2021, 02:36 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Lots of rumours about Noa Lang today. I have never seen him play, have someone in here an opinion about him? Milan material?

His talent is equivalent as that of Neymar
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(10-06-2021, 02:38 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: His talent is equivalent as that of Neymar

wow, that sounds crazy. in that case, let's hope that we have a chance then.
aka xudong
May be it's his diving talent Grinundwech
Vlahovic will be Piatek2.0, no thanks!