Winter mercato 2022
Just let Kessie go to Newcastle...after that takeover.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
So new castle.. new fancy kid in town. You guys think they will come after our players?
AC MILAN
(10-07-2021, 08:38 PM)Reso Wrote: So new castle.. new fancy kid in town. You guys think they will come after our players?

For sure. I sense some insane transfer fees being thrown around over the summer. That's if they don't get relegated! Big Grin
Oh how I wish that'd happen
(10-07-2021, 08:38 PM)Reso Wrote: So new castle.. new fancy kid in town. You guys think they will come after our players?

Yes....They will surely go after our players, only thing we can pray is for their relegation.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Milan and Juventus are interested in Samuel Umtiti if Barcelona terminate his contract.

Is he OK with the bench here? Unless Romagnoli is leaving he is currently not really needed. I would prefer to give Gabbia time if Kjaer or Tomori are unavailable.
@AntoVitiello: #Milan is considering replacing Franck #Kessie with the #OM midfielder Boubacar #Kamara, whose contract expires in June 2022. This summer OM wanted €20M for the player. He could join Milan as a free agent.

I am 100% fine with Kamara replacing Kessie. Like Marquinhos, started as a CB and can cover that position as well as DM.
(10-07-2021, 11:28 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: Just do montolivo approach on kessie and end that BS contract saga. Next competitive game you'll play in august next year in new club, till than... see you in training... if he miss one ban him with monthly salary for each missed training and goodbye...

THIS!

(10-07-2021, 04:09 PM)Artan Wrote: this contract extension saga with kessie and romagnoli has to end and a full stop has to be set. sell both in janary or leave them free in the summer, by sidelining them for 6 months. they shouldnot get away unpunished, especially if we fail to qualify for the next round in the CL, or in the UEFA cup. Gabbia,Tomori,Kajer + Kalulu are enough for the backline. Now that Tonali is superb, we definitely dont need kessie for this year. bring pobega or adli back in the winter and we are going to be fine.
Departures of Dollar,Kebab,Kessie and Romagnoli should be teaching stuff for the future of Maldini

I would drop Kessie until end of season if we can't find a buyer in Jan. 
I wouldn't do the same for Romagnoli. Although I like Kalulu and Gabbia, Romagnoli is still clearly better than those two. 
Kessie on the otherhand has been horrible. I'd almost rather Krunic except he's been injured. 

(10-07-2021, 09:27 PM)nefremo Wrote: For sure. I sense some insane transfer fees being thrown around over the summer. That's if they don't get relegated! Big Grin
Oh how I wish that'd happen

I'd be calling Newcastle ASAP to get a deal done to sell them Krunic, Samu, Kessie, and we'll throw in Conti for free.
(10-07-2021, 04:09 PM)Artan Wrote: this contract extension saga with kessie and romagnoli has to end and a full stop has to be set. sell both in janary or leave them free in the summer, by sidelining them for 6 months. they shouldnot get away unpunished, especially if we fail to qualify for the next round in the CL, or in the UEFA cup. Gabbia,Tomori,Kajer + Kalulu are enough for the backline. Now that Tonali is superb, we definitely dont need kessie for this year. bring pobega or adli back in the winter and we are going to be fine.
Departures of Dollar,Kebab,Kessie and Romagnoli should be teaching stuff for the future of Maldini

There is no saga with Romagnoli, it seem like we didn't even offer him anything till now.  Icon_lol2
(10-08-2021, 02:39 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: @AntoVitiello: #Milan is considering replacing Franck #Kessie with the #OM midfielder Boubacar #Kamara, whose contract expires in June 2022. This summer OM wanted €20M for the player. He could join Milan as a free agent.

I am 100% fine with Kamara replacing Kessie. Like Marquinhos,  started as a CB and can cover that position as well as DM.
Similar with Dollaruma's situation, unfortunately, there are plenty of good players who can come in and fill Kessie's role. We already even have one in Tonali (and maybe Pobega). So, I don't mind with the management playing a bit of a hardball with Kessie. It sucks because of his declaration, but when you said something you gotta back it up.

Having said that, if we could get Yacine Adli in January and get Kamara to sign a pre-contract agreement (difficult considering the interests in him), I'd sell Kessie in a heartbeat.
Milan have opened talks with the entourage of Andrea Belotti over the potential of a free transfer next summer, according to a report.

Belotti’s future at Torino has never been more uncertain given his contract expires in June 2022 and there is no sign of an imminent renewal.

According to the latest from TMW, Belotti is back in Milan’s viewfinder and first contacts have taken place between the management and the entourage of the striker, who now looks likely to say goodbye to Torino after several seasons. "The Rossoneri are at work and Belotti is in the sights,” the report concludes.