Winter mercato 2022
(10-22-2021, 01:49 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Must keep Theo and preferably Bennacer.

Bennacer is inconsistent with form and fitness so needs to work on that before sending him the big contract.

I would be tempted to sell bennacer if a good offer comes in. He hasn't played well consistently and outputs in terms of goals and assists is very limited.
So.. we should sign Botheim haha
AC MILAN
(10-22-2021, 12:47 AM)ACMmike Wrote: I read that Theo wants 8m per season as he is being promised this to return to Real.

If we aren’t able to extend an acceptable offer, sell him, right now. No need to waste time and money on long negotiations. If he thinks he can flourish elsewhere, let him go. Both sides will benefit.
(10-22-2021, 02:11 PM)DrDejan Wrote: If we aren’t able to extend an acceptable offer, sell him, right now. No need to waste time and money on long negotiations. If he thinks he can flourish elsewhere, let him go. Both sides will benefit.

True. Theo must be on the radar of most big teams. Doubt he would accept a small contract like 3, 4 million. We should sell him high while we can
AC MILAN
(10-22-2021, 06:29 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: I would be tempted to sell bennacer if a good offer comes in. He hasn't played well consistently and outputs in terms of goals and assists is very limited.

If we can extend him at around 4M, do it otherwise I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to selling Bennacer either.
He had been our best midfielder when in form and injury free but that's 18 month's ago (or more). 

Tonali's emergence allows this to happen easier plus Pobega is doing very well at Torino, Adli and Kamara could come in June too as well as anyone else Maldini and Co might have up their  sleeve. 

(10-22-2021, 03:19 PM)Reso Wrote: True. Theo must be on the radar of most big teams. Doubt he would accept a small contract like 3, 4 million. We should sell him high while we can

If we had 6M for Dollarumma and potentially that for Mugabe,  then we surely have 6M for Theo! Hopefully he would accept that over and potential  higher wage at Real which even though is 2M, we're the club that believed in him.
(10-22-2021, 03:19 PM)Reso Wrote: True. Theo must be on the radar of most big teams. Doubt he would accept a small contract like 3, 4 million. We should sell him high while we can

Yea, that's the thing. We have some other very talented players like Tonali for example who stay off radar of the world of 'big clubs'. Theo unfortunately gets a lot of media attention compared to the rest of our team. It's undeniably because he's super talented, but there's more than one source naming him the best LB in the world right now. 

If we can't pay him the big bucks we can surely expect to lose him.
Seems we have a precontract agreed with Kamara. Good free pick up, the kids rated around 30-40m market value. FK U Kessie, go ahead and leave now Wink
ACMmike Wrote:Seems we have a precontract agreed with Kamara. Good free pick up, the kids rated around 30-40m market value. FK U Kessie, go ahead and leave now Wink

Probably not official as it would be illegal until he's got six months left on his contract. Juventus, Lazio and clubs from other countries are also interested.
(10-21-2021, 10:57 PM)porcho Wrote: We need to sort out contracts for Theo and Bennacer ASAP. 

Belotti for free would still be a good backup.

Lucca for me should still be the priority because I think he could explode and become a great striker. 

I would agree but not sure I'd trust Milan Lab to do anything like that. 

If we're lucky. More that likely We'll ask for a clone of Calabria(the Player) and they'll come back with a 3d Model of Calabria(The Region).

RR is second only to Marcelo
Any rumors on a new RW?