Winter mercato 2022
https://www.espn.com/soccer/italian-seri...icial-says

Juve doing shady deals to help with their FFP, eh? Gosh, such a shocking thing to happen to an honorable club like that LOL.
Colombo with a great goal, his 5th so far and 1 behind Lucca.
@MilanLiveIT: AC Milan could look for a replacement for #Romagnoli if he does not accept a salary reduction on his current 5.5 million euros net per season. #Kamara, #Denayer, #Ginter, or #Mbemba who all have their contracts expiring in June 2022 could be options.
Man that Colombo goal was excellent. He is showing to be a really good finisher for sure. I’m wondering how his okay is overall?
Let's Colombo grow.

Serie B defenders give him too much space, Serie A will be different. I think he needs another loan in Serie A before coming back, of course it would be better if he is ready sooner.
(10-29-2021, 02:55 PM)Aficio Wrote: Let's Colombo grow.

Serie B defenders give him too much space, Serie A will be different. I think he needs another loan in Serie A before coming back, of course it would be better if he is ready sooner.

Agree! Next step is a Serie A loan. Then, if he keeps this up, bring him home.
Reports from Spain saying Isco to Milan is a done deal for January.
Not sure how to feel about that. We obviously need another ACM besides Diaz. But Isco has not been very good for a long time now. Also, I think we need more of an energetic player there. Diaz as an example is extremely technical, but also super energetic. Moves a ton, plays with a lot of speed and verticality, tracks back a ton, etc. Not sure that Isco will provide that.

I'm interested to see if we'll go back in for Feivre.

I'm expecting a busier then normal January tbh. We'll need to resolve the Kessie situation as well as deal with Romagnoli. We could end up replacing both. On top of that, expectations are that Samu will leave and we are thin at ACM as it is.
Isco was a nice option back in summer mercato when we were not sure about Diaz.

Now we all know what the youngster is capable of, making Isco just an OK option.

I still welcome Isco, anyway.
Did they keep the receipts for Messias, Pellegri & Florenzi?

Pointless and useless signings. Zero contribution or impact as aways injured. Total bust.