Liverpool- Milan
Benna needs time on the pitch to improve.
But he WILL improve.
I'm so happy we have Giroud and Tonali to bring off the bench.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(09-15-2021, 08:55 PM)Kastriot Wrote: We are in this game because of Maignan ans Tomori. The difference in quality is obvious, but there is talent there. I would pack the midfield in the second half with Tonnali

True. Tomori n maignan are hero's tonight. Kessie and even leao has lost the ball a few times. But that would b cos we r very inexperienced. With experience we will b so much better
AC MILAN
(09-15-2021, 08:51 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: Not impressed with Kessie and Benacer. Last played well together nearly a year ago.

Bennacer is really passing like crap today, what is wrong with him?

Kessie is not putting his best efforts, F* his 8m demand. He can leave for all i care. 

Our double pivot is not doing good and it put the rest of the team in pressure. Tonali better come in soon.

Maignan is really good, make me feel safe. He make us seem silly with our obsession with Donnarumma, Donnarumma is not the only good keeper out there.
Let's not get carried away. We really had those two chances and we took advantage of them, and we are the weaker team (don't hate me Big Grin).

Those two goals, however, are great morale boosters. Kids now can believe in themselves and know there is no need to shit our pants for no reason just because our opponent players have played a few more CL games than we do.

I am so thankful for Tomori. Did you see that he was yelling and shouting at the teammates to keep their f*cking heads up? That helped the team through the toughest moment. We finally got back into the game, slowly but firmly.

Forza Milan! (I may have to miss part of the second half, Sad)
aka xudong
(09-15-2021, 09:00 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Forza Milan! (I may have to miss part of the second half, Sad)

3-1, it seems....  Icon_lol2
oh, the goal is disallowed

but the boys are really in the game now
2-2 now. Salah got lucky.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
If Giroud comes in for Diaz . Rebic will have an easy assist
I Heart ACM !!

REBIC FAN CLUB

Artist formally known as OCMILANO
Salah really has too much space...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Am I the only one that feels way more confident with Mike in Goal than Donna?
I Heart ACM !!

REBIC FAN CLUB

Artist formally known as OCMILANO