Week 4 Juventus - Milan September 19 2021 20:45
Let's put Juve in the relegation zone Devilsmoke Ole

nefremo gets banned either way Angel
3 points. No excuses. Ibra not available but Giroud will be on the bench.
Tonali for Bennacer and maybe Romagnoli for Kjaer if he's tired.
I have faith the team will do well against Ladri.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Imo keep Giroud on bench. I m liking rebic as our striker, with leao on wing
AC MILAN
Probable lineup vs. Juventus according to Sky:

Maignan; Calabria, Kjaer, Tomori, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers/Florenzi, Brahim, Leao; Rebic
This will be VERY difficult game despite the form of both sides. I actually except a Ladri penalty win.

If juve lost this, they would be 11points behind us and already nearly out of Scudetto contention even so early in the competition 11 points is VERY hard to pull back.
Ladri won't allow this.
It would be a DREAM to punish them again, but watch for a conveniently shit ref performance.
I'm happy that we lost but Juve won the last match. The worst opponent is ourselves being self-conceited.

And Juve are well prepared. Their criticized talents:
- Dybala was publicly entrusted by Chiellini as the pillar of new Juve, wore captain band against Malmo, and scored a penalty
- Morata has scored quite often
- De Ligt dominated the air last match
- Sandro scored
They have a morale boost and playing against us also increases their fighting spirit. Their weakness in laziness could be cured temporarily.

However, if we play like we could, especially after learning the CL lesson, we will crush them and become a true challenger.

Forza Milan!
(09-18-2021, 02:19 AM)Reso Wrote: Imo keep Giroud on bench. I m liking rebic as our striker, with leao on wing

Rebic has a lot of movement and combine well with Leao. I like rebic as our striker especially against Juve. Juve defend high balls better IMO, we should use our best weapon, pace and passing to open up their defence.
(09-18-2021, 04:37 AM)Aficio Wrote: I'm happy that we lost but Juve won the last match. The worst opponent is ourselves being self-conceited.

And Juve are well prepared. Their criticized talents:
- Dybala was publicly entrusted by Chiellini as the pillar of new Juve, wore captain band against Malmo, and scored a penalty
- Morata has scored quite often
- De Ligt dominated the air last match
- Sandro scored
They have a morale boost and playing against us also increases their fighting spirit. Their weakness in laziness could be cured temporarily.

However, if we play like we could, especially after learning the CL lesson, we will crush them and become a true challenger.

Forza Milan!

I only remember we crush them 3-0 the last time we met them.  Sagrin 

Rebic : 216mins 1 goal 2 assists.
Leao : 259mins 2 goals 1 assist.
Diaz : 324 mins 2 goals 1 assist.

Dybala : 262mins 2 goals 1 assist. 
Morata : 254mins 2 goals 0 assist. 
Chiesa : 84mins 0 goals 0 assist. 

Let's put these zebras to the sword again. Our attack is red hot.
(09-18-2021, 04:19 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: This will be  VERY difficult game despite the form of both sides. I actually except a Ladri penalty win.

If juve lost this, they would be 11points behind us and already nearly out of Scudetto contention even so early in the competition 11 points is VERY hard to pull back.
Ladri won't allow this.
It would be a DREAM to punish them again,  but watch  for a conveniently shit ref performance.

Just because they don't want to allow it doesn't mean they have the actual ability to not allow it. 
If they didn't want to allow their situation, they would have beaten Empoli, Udinese and Napoli already.

Trust the team. Trust our players ability to rise to the occasion.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(09-17-2021, 11:10 PM)reza Wrote: Let's put Juve in the relegation zone  Devilsmoke Ole

nefremo gets banned either way  Angel

Grinundwech