Week 4 Juventus - Milan September 19 2021 20:45
Calabria injured in training. Will miss the match. Florenzi likely to play in his place.
That sucks. Hope it's not something that'll keep him out for long.
Florenzi should do fine here though.

Beating Juventus this weekend makes us a legit Scudetto front runner. I know it's early days. But it's not even about the table. It's about how comfortable we've looked so far in Italy.

On the other hand, Juventus losing doesn't necessarily rule them out. There is plenty of time for them to recover. But their confidence will surely take a big hit. When you have only 1 point after 4 games, doubt starts to set in. We know. We've experienced it. Doubt about the coach, the game plan, doubt in yourself and your teammates. The media turns on you. The fans boo. So even though there is plenty of games for them to turn it around, mentally, it'll be difficult.

So....lets put the nail in their coffin tomorrow! Embarrass them. Overrun them. Humiliate them! This is our time! This is our year! This is Milan's Scudetto!!!

Forza Milan!
Calabria out and Giroud: https://sempremilan.com/mn-milan-battlin...t-juventus

Man our tall guys would have torn up Chiellini and Bonucci. Too bad.
This team is either very injury prone or the medical staff suck.
Wait, so is Pellegri available then?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
I think it's time to review our training methods or medical staff or physical trainers.
(09-18-2021, 05:18 PM)Inas Wrote: I think it's time to review our training methods or medical staff or physical trainers.

Spot on
I think is the season Atalanta misses top four. I know we talk about systems, but you can’t keep selling your young stars while holding on to your older ones. Since the sale of Papu they have incrementally worsened. Salernitana is financing a lot of space. Just crazy.

We are injury prone because we play so intense. Players need heavy rotation to play this style. I’m not too worried.
Florenzi is not 100% fit, Tomori, Romagnoli and Kjaer may play together in defence; Maignan is not at his best, if he doesn't feel good enough, Tatarusanu will play.

[Sky Sport Italia]

Probable line-up according to GDM:

Tomori, Kjaer & Romagnoli together.

Maignan; Tomori, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Brahim, Leao; Rebic.

Maignan is doubtful due to a hand injury sustained against Liverpool

[Sky]

And we're fucked. 
(09-18-2021, 06:21 AM)Ryo Wrote: Just because they don't want to allow it doesn't mean they have the actual ability to not allow it. 
If they didn't want to allow their situation, they would have beaten Empoli, Udinese and Napoli already.

Trust the team. Trust our players ability to rise to the occasion.

It wasn't about us, it was more about not trusting Ladri and corrupt officials.  
Now with our injury list, it doesn't look to good.
(09-18-2021, 03:26 PM)Ryo Wrote: Wait, so is Pellegri available then?

From off the bench he should get a run out. I would like to have a look at the kid.

(09-18-2021, 09:44 PM)honsano Wrote: I think is the season Atalanta misses top four. I know we talk about systems, but you can’t keep selling your young stars while holding on to your older ones. Since the sale of Papu they have incrementally worsened. Salernitana is financing a lot of space. Just crazy.

We are injury prone because we play so intense. Players need heavy rotation to play this style. I’m not too worried.

That would be good,  but who takes that spot ? Roma? Lazio ? Jube ?