Week 4 Juventus - Milan September 19 2021 20:45
I think Kalulu could be tried against Venezia and Spezia to give Tomori a rest.

Romagnoli & Kalulu have formed a great pair last season.
Exclamation 
There was a mixed bag of scores given out by La Gazzetta dello Sport in their player ratings from last night’s 1-1 draw between Juventus and AC Milan.

In terms of disappointments, Rafael Leao and Alexis Saelemaekers did not have their best game and got a 5.5 as well as Theo Hernandez, who appeared shocked after giving the ball away for the first goal, but the real disappointment is Kessie who got a 5 for being ‘slow and predictable’.
(09-20-2021, 11:02 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: There was a mixed bag of scores given out by La Gazzetta dello Sport in their player ratings from last night’s 1-1 draw between Juventus and AC Milan.

In terms of disappointments, Rafael Leao and Alexis Saelemaekers did not have their best game and got a 5.5 as well as Theo Hernandez, who appeared shocked after giving the ball away for the first goal, but the real disappointment is Kessie who got a 5 for being ‘slow and predictable’.

Finally the Italian papers give Kessie the score he deserve. Its time to bench kessie. He is hopeless, Bennacer and Tonali are the true starters in this team now.
(09-20-2021, 09:49 AM)Aficio Wrote: I think Kalulu could be tried against Venezia and Spezia to give Tomori a rest.

Romagnoli & Kalulu have formed a great pair last season.

We have Gabbia who is more experienced. He should be our first backup for Tomori, Kjaer and Romagnoli.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
https://www.google.com/amp/s/football-it...n-but/amp/

Read what allegri said, that is why I don't like his football. Win it ugly is his football philosophy.
Our average age in the second half must have been extremely low. No Kjær, no Zlatan and Kalulu for Calabria. I have not calculated, but maybe 23 or something. What a talented side we haveBig Grin
(09-20-2021, 08:32 AM)Beppe Wrote: 1-1, I don't know if I should be happy with the draw or disappointed to not have won. After the first half, wich was very bad from us I would've been very happy to get a draw. But in the second half we could ve won this one. We wanted to win! Juve didn't want to loose, times have changed, great to see.
Tomori should always play in the middle, a pairing of romagnoli and kjaer is too slow. I actually don't mind who pays next to him, romagnoli and kjaer are equal I guess. I still like our captain and I hope he stays.  Tomori is fantastic, what a season he is having.

Also big praise for Tonali, he looks very good this season, he's a real fighter and he has skills. a mix between Pirlo and Gattuso. Great to see him getting that assist, also scoring from a free kick this season. That was the only thing Hakan was really good at, set pieces; But Tonali is already making us forget that! Good job Kid. 

What the hell is wrong with Kessie this season, the guy looks totally off, like he doesn't care, his head is elsewhere. Better play Tonali/bennacer and Bakayoko, sell Kessie in January. I'm really really disappointed by him.  What a bag of sh*t he is.

Also Theo didn't look good yesterday, we haven't seen the best of him yet this season.

In a game like this were our opponent parks the bus for the whole game we should have one of giroud or Ibra available, big guys who can do something with a cross, it's a shame we missed them both.  Injuries are already killing us. 

Next game vs Venezia I expect to see a lot of changes, I also hope to see Pellegri, not from the start but at least 20mins as a sub. And can we give Tomori a rest?

Hopefully our injured players aren't out for too long...  Its ridiculous how many players are already out.  Our squad depth is gone at the moment... We can field a strong starting 11 but thats about it.
Of course we should be satisfied. Juventus is a title contender and we were playing away with severe problems, such as injuries of first team players and a very hard clash against Liverpool on a very high tempo, Italian teams are not used at…of course we were unlucky and are the better team than Juventus, but I get the point and look ahead with much more confidence. As far as Kessie is concerned: although I do not like players like him, we must admit that the guy was playing all the past season+olympics, had not a pre-season with the team and then got injured. It would be impossible to have same performances like last years, considering the workload he had..and I believe it would take several months to deliver performances like last year..
(09-20-2021, 11:28 AM)Siregar Wrote: We have Gabbia who is more experienced. He should be our first backup for Tomori, Kjaer and Romagnoli.

Kalulu is fast, I don't know about Gabbia's speed but let's assume about Romagnoli's, which is not great.

Last match showed the pair Kjaer and Romagnoli is not efficient. We need the quick one to press and the slower (more experienced) to cover.

Both Venezia and Spezia are not strong, but I think why don't use the more completed pair.
Gabbia - Tomori for me
(09-20-2021, 01:54 PM)Artan Wrote: Gabbia - Tomori for me

Nice  Okmilan but we should rest Tomori a match.