Week 5 Milan - Venezia September 22 2021 20:45
Midweek game.

Let's keep the unbeaten run going Rossonero
Wonder if Tomori will get some rest? Gabbia is fit and Tomori deserves som free time. I also hope Kessie is kept out. Tonali- Bennacer should be our main double pivote from now on. Also hope Giroud and Pellegrini can get some minutes.

Venezia looks poor so this should be a safe win. No excuses. 2-0 Milan.
I think Tomori should play this one and rest over the weekend against Spezia. That way he' good to go vs Atletico. He's become absolutely irreplaceable because we don't have anyone else with his attributes.
(09-20-2021, 10:31 PM)nefremo Wrote: I think Tomori should play this one and rest over the weekend against Spezia. That way he' good to go vs Atletico. He's become absolutely irreplaceable because we don't have anyone else with his attributes.

This!
I would also start Pellegri because why not. Then we can bring on Giroud second half. Both of them need minutes.
(09-20-2021, 11:54 PM)porcho Wrote: This!
I would also start Pellegri because why not. Then we can bring on Giroud second half. Both of them need minutes.

Agree, Rebic need some rest too and he can get some mins at RW with Leao.
(09-20-2021, 05:21 PM)reza Wrote: Midweek game.

Let's keep the unbeaten run going  Rossonero

Should be 10th game since last season right?
We really need to keep the momentum alive.  Okmilan
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Apparently in Turin: https://sempremilan.com/mike-maignan-the...ntus-video

Serie A really needs to get this stuff in order. Outrageous. There should be some heavy stadium bans.
In this crazy 5 matches / 13 days course, we have the easiest last 2 matches, compared to other CL teams in Serie A.

Let's utilize it the best we can.

Forza Milan!!!
Easy games on paper. Will we actually collect full points? Let's hope so.
aka xudong
Perkiraan formasi Milan vs Venezia versi Sky (4-2-3-1):

Maignan; Kalulu, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Tonali, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Leao; Rebic.

Kalulu starts, Kessie benched!

If we lead early enough I hope to see Pellegri /Giroud.