Week 6 Spezia - Milan September 25 2021 15:00
(09-25-2021, 08:22 AM)Inas Wrote: Well, he had three years to do and he did zilch.

You know it's the truth

He spent a year and a half injured. Before that too young and not ready.
Yes, Daniel should of been loaned out but.....

I expect him to be 'meh ' but he has got to be better than Krunic and Massive-as  Sagrin
(09-25-2021, 12:06 AM)Zio Fester Wrote: Maldini is barely a Serie B player, never played in any league or format.

Colombo, Pobega and others go on loan and do the hard yards. Nepotism at its worst.

Won't go on loan cause they're trying to make history there. Father and son who never played a single game for other club than Milan. Angel

Might abandon project later if kiddo shows that he have no Milan quality at all and will have no future here, but for now they don't want to ruin possibility of it by loan.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
People here bitching because Maldini is playing.

Before bitching because he doesn't play.  Lol

Maldini is probably shit, but he's barely had any opportunities to show that he is shit or otherwise

Fuck, and I thought I was the only bitch here! Icon_lol2
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Maignan, Kalulu, Romagnoli, Tomori, Hernandez, Tonali, Kessie, Saelemaekers, Maldini, Rebic, Giroud. #SpeziaMilan #serieA
(09-25-2021, 12:54 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: People here bitching because Maldini is playing.

Before bitching because he doesn't play.  Lol

Maldini is probably shit, but he's barely had any opportunities to show that he is shit or otherwise

Fuck, and I thought I was the only bitch here! 2:
It's not bitching, it's stating the obvious. If he doesn't have the "Maldini" surname, he wouldn't receive most of the excuses guys are giving him here.
In other news, starting Kessie and Tonali to me suggests it will be Kessie and Benna vs Athletico as Tonali hasn’t gotten a break in some time. Hopefully Pellegri gets some useful
Minutes too
(09-25-2021, 01:11 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Maignan, Kalulu, Romagnoli, Tomori, Hernandez, Tonali, Kessie, Saelemaekers, Maldini, Rebic, Giroud. #SpeziaMilan #serieA
I would have loved Tomori and Rebic to have a little rest. But I understand this game is important so hopefully if we are leading comfortably we can afford to give some guys some minutes rest.
(09-25-2021, 01:25 PM)honsano Wrote: In other news, starting Kessie and Tonali to me suggests it will be Kessie and Benna vs Athleticoas Tonali hasn’t gotten a break in some time. Hopefully Pellegri gets some useful
Minutes too

Yeah, I think so too.
any good link?
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(09-25-2021, 01:16 PM)Inas Wrote: It's not bitching, it's stating the obvious. If he doesn't have the "Maldini" surname, he wouldn't receive most of the excuses guys are giving him here.

But what is the judgement on him ? He's not played much ( don't get me wrong,  I don't expect much from him) but you can't hang a kid who hasn't played much. We will see more of him but I would still hold judgement for a few game's.  It's not like Daniel has gotten chance upon chance like Krunic or Samu and still failed. 

Again,  I do NOT expect much from Daniel ever. But I don't see judging him when he hasn't really played anything other than bitching.
(09-25-2021, 01:28 PM)Inas Wrote: I would have loved Tomori and Rebic to have a little rest. But I understand this game is important so hopefully if we are leading comfortably we can afford to give some guys some minutes rest.

I think Rebic will play a half or a bit more then Giroud or Pellegri might come on. It could be the same with Tomori (Gabbia) if we're going well.

Anyway,  let's hope for a good game and a crushing Milan victory !