Milan- Atletico 28-09 20:00 cet
Milan- Atletico 28-09 20:00 cet
#Thank_you_Ibra
Atletico lost to Aalves 1-0. Only one shot on target with both Suarez and Griezmann starting.

I think we have a good chance to win this match.
Tonali and Romagnoli should start
God damn it Mazen Big Grin
We should expect to be pressed by an aggressive team. Pivot looking more comfortable on the ball. Hopefully Leao breaks them down and we can get some quick easy goals.
Alaves 1:0 Atletico, 1 shot on target
Getafe 1:2 Atletico, injury time goal.
Atletico 0:0 Athletic club, 2 shots on target.
Atletico 0:0 Porto, 2 shots on target.

This is a team that score 2 goals in 4 games with 1-2 shots on target every game.

We need to beat them convincingly and show the world we are back. Atletico is a tough nut to crack, we won't have many chances so we need to make them count. 1:0 would be enough but I predict a 2-0 win for us. Leao and Diaz.
Simeone is a shit coach with a 'terrorist' mindset, paying shitty total defensive football can't keep you on top for a long time. His time at Atletico is over. We would definitely win against them.
(09-27-2021, 02:50 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Simeone is a shit coach with a 'terrorist' mindset, paying shitty total defensive football can't keep you on top for a long time. His time at Atletico is over. We would definitely win against them.

Lol didn't they just win the league title last year? 

I wouldn't write them off but I certainly think we have a much better chance collecting 3 points from Atletico & Porto than we do from Liverpool. Then again, I want to see how we play in the return fixture at home against Liverpool. The boys were clearly nervous for the opening 30-40min.
Simeone made ATM, ATM. Before him they were like Sassuolo. Sometimes 7th sometimes 8th in the standings. Poor football, bad energy. Hate him or love him, he is the living legend of that club.
I would say that Simeone is more like just another Mourinho, big name and hype but easily can be beaten if stick to attacking football and sitting deep and winning the title against the worst Barka side and transitional RM is not something to be called an achievement imo