Milan- Atletico 28-09 20:00 cet
(09-28-2021, 11:19 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: I didn't know you could do public robbery these days. But I guess this ref did a favour for his mate Hakan.
Surprise! We kick "Turkish star" out ,Turkish ref fucks us.

Atletico looked like Brescia until El Presidente mercenary showed up.
If we had a full team ,we crush this bullshit squad of Madrid.

Or... Turkish refs as bad as their footballers  Icon_lol2

In all fairness... This team, if we keep it together will be a real force in Europe.

Wondering if L'pool still want that Thiago - Kessie swap. This point I take anyone decent for that oaf
(09-28-2021, 11:35 PM)ACMmike Wrote: Or... Turkish refs as bad as their footballers  Icon_lol2

In all fairness... This team, if we keep it together will be a real force in Europe.

Wondering if L'pool still want that Thiago - Kessie swap. This point I take anyone decent for that oaf
Icon_lol2

I think you're right ! 

I don't think Thiago is ever fit....I didn't see him listed in the Liverpool squad vs Porto but might of missed it.
Who's Sherriff? They beat Real at Real 2-1 !

Brugge beat Leipzig away as well.
(09-28-2021, 11:49 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Who's Sherriff? They beat Real at Real 2-1 !

Brugge beat Leipzig away as well.

Dunno but Inter need to face them twice in the next two CL matches  Sagrin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Two wins against Porto + win against Atletico or L'pool could get us through. Let's not give up hope, hopefully this stupid loss doesn't damage our morale going into Atalanta game.
Where was our Messi tonight, I mean Messias?

It's nearly October and not even been called up. Unless he's turned into a sumo wrestler surely could be used as a sub?

Inexplicable
Milan committed 8 fouls , 6 yellow card with 1 red card.

Atletico committed 11 fouls, 1 yellow card with 0 red card.

Yep, Frauduloglu's buddy alright.

Again, I think we would win this match if it's not for the shit referee and Kessie Brain fart.
Kessie looks like a wife who has decided to leave her husband to marry another man these days. Better off just cut bait and let his ass leave. He is not helping on the field any more, and i can't imagine his attitude isn't rubbing folks the wrong way.
Even Simeone admitted we were better until the red.

I hope we can get up for Atalanta.

Tonali-Bennacer please. No sign of Kessie unless we're 4-0 up with 5 minutes to play.
What a team we have now. This is Milan. I can be proud of the team.

Looks like Diaz has run too much. Hope he recovers soon. Where the heck is Messias?? shouldnt he be fit by now?

overall the team was very good. Bennacer can still improve a lot. Hes so calm on the ball. hes a great player, but sometimes the misses the simple passes. He should have passed early to giroud on that counter.

Kessie.... if it were upto me, i would offer him 4.5 max. I know the ref ruined the game but how to u make such a rash challenge when u r already booked.
AC MILAN