Atalanta vs Ac Milan- 3/10/21- 20:45 cet
(09-30-2021, 02:40 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: He is looking a bit tired but coming off early midweek should help Rebic.

he is a warrior resembles Rino much
What's sad is that despite 3 strikers, Rebic is currently the only viable option upfront and its only Sep.
(09-30-2021, 11:48 PM)Zio Fester Wrote: What's sad is that despite 3 strikers, Rebic is currently the only viable option upfront and its only Sep.

Yup lol, Pellegri but he doesn't count for now.
Rebic is developing a very nice understanding with Leao, Saele and Diaz. Even if we had Giroud or Ibra, I’m not sure Id start then unless the opponents park the bus. CL games are prime examples of using Rebic instead of The others.
Why the heck, does Kessie start again!??????
According to Sky Italia, as cited by MilanNews, the manager has decided to go with Bennacer and Tonali for the midfield tandem. The two did well against Atletico, especially the former, so the decision certainly makes sense.

Furthermore, Kessie obviously didn’t do as well and perhaps he will learn something from this exclusion. The report confirmed that the choice is indeed technical and doesn’t have anything to do with anything else.

Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Calabria, Kjaer, Tomori, Hernandez; Tonali, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Leao; Rebic.
I hope Tonali and Bennacer keeps churning out the kind of performances that put that money grubbing snake tongue dumbass on the bench permanently.. esp Tonali.. i hope he constantly coordinates well with bennacer and showcases his passing ability to its fully potential.. the only thing that buffoon has over Tonali is physicality.. performance wise these few games, Tonali trounces him in every other department..
(10-01-2021, 06:51 PM)honsano Wrote: Rebic is developing a very nice understanding with Leao, Saele and Diaz. Even if we had Giroud or Ibra, I’m not sure Id start then unless the opponents park the bus. CL games are prime examples of using Rebic instead of The others.

Rebic is a good player but I find he totally disappears in phases during the match which is a bit frustrating
(10-03-2021, 01:58 AM)ACMmike Wrote: Rebic is a good player but I find he totally disappears in phases during the match which is a bit frustrating
Yeah, a frustrating player Rebic. That, he is. One minute he's overrunning the ball, mis-controlling or over-hitting the ball to the opponent. And the next minute he's producing a moment of brilliance for a goal or an assist.
GOALKEEPERS
Jungdal, Maignan, Tătărușanu.

DEFENDERS
Ballo-Touré, Calabria, Conti, Gabbia, Hernández, Kalulu, Kjær, Romagnoli, Tomori.

MIDFIELDERS
Bennacer, Castillejo, Díaz, Kessie, Messias, Saelemaekers, Tonali.

FORWARS
El Hilali, Leão, Maldini, Pellegri, Rebić.