Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
Not trying to be ungrateful, but do they have new medicine in US that hasn't been available yet anywhere else or are our doctors simply incompetent? Grinundwech
per l'amaro e il dolce
There is definitely more going on than we know, a brief trip to the US just doesn't solve things. Yes great doctors in the US but there's something we don't know.
Apparently Pato has been given some injections that are supposed to treat his problem.

Some people even speculated that they are trying to use placebo effect on him. Saying they are giving him treatment that's supposed to help, while in reality they are giving him nothing. Big Grin
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
You listen a tape when you are asleep, when you wake up all is fixed Big Grin
lmao wow injections, really? So pato isnt all there in the head.. anyways so happy for him to be back against barca if he plays we really need him in that match imo robinho cant even hit the net from a metre away when it counts
I know this idea might be way out there, but I think Pato is healthy all along. But due to Milan good forms, Milan does not need Pato, thus they say he is injured instead of the risk of playing him and he does bad. However, once the draw with Barca happened, they realize they might need Pato. Hence the USA trip. If Barca beats Milan in the first leg by a few goals, Pato remains injured. Milan wins, Pato remains injured. Close tie with potential to go to semi, Pato is available(only b/c making into semi is worth risking Pato's potential drops in value due to bad game.)

Yes, Pato's value will be drop if he is injured till the end of the season, but all Milan needs to do is let Pato plays in those training matches after they won the league, where they no longer needs to center everything on Ibra. Pato will dominate(more chance doing that in a match without Ibra than with him).
Keep in mind the American doctor was a professor of neurology. So if the problem is "in his head" it might be a more literal meaning; neurology vs psychiatry/psychology.
You do know that in the States, one of the medicines/treatments in the field of neurology is weed. I guess Pato must be smoking up then.
(04-02-2012, 09:58 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: You do know that in the States, one of the medicines/treatments in the field of neurology is weed. I guess Pato must be smoking up then.

Medicinal marijuana isn't legal in every state, I think. But the thought of Pato puffing some California Grown, maybe around a table with Galliani and Silvio, is quite amusing.
Cassano Smile

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Mi...3402.shtml