Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
Caldara: “Juventus is now the past, I am happy at Milan. After 4 months out I can’t wait to return playing to show my worth and repay the club their confidence in me. I took part in today’s training, I need to regain my confidence with the ball. Very little remaining.” 

Caldara on the desire to play alongside Romagnoli: "I really want to, I have carried this thought behind me since I arrived at Milan. I cannot wait."
He has no idea how we are waiting in anticipation to see him partner Romagnoli..
When we got Piatek, Gattuso didn't start right away. He started Cutrone against Napoli (Serie A).

When Caldara becomes available, do you think Gattuso will just replace Musacchio with him? Or, do you think that Gattuso will continue to trust Musacchio until he makes a big blunder?
(02-20-2019, 03:32 AM)xudong Wrote: When we got Piatek, Gattuso didn't start right away. He started Cutrone against Napoli (Serie A).

When Caldara becomes available, do you think Gattuso will just replace Musacchio with him? Or, do you think that Gattuso will continue to trust Musacchio until he makes a big blunder?

Trust Musacchio
Let's hope that he has the courage to start the right player (Musacchio or Caldara, I don't know).
I don't see a thread for Caldara yet (of course, he hasn't even played one single league game), so I am going to post it here.

He is back playing on Saturday! Big Grin

Quote:AC Milan, Caldara like Conti; Primavera the first step

01 March at 18:30

Caldara is yet to make an official appearance for AC Milan in the league, having arrived from Juventus this summer. However, this could soon be resolved, as the defender is set to complete his return on Saturday.

In fact, as reported by today’s edition of La Gazzetta Dello Sport, the rehabilitation process is over for the frmer Atalanta man. It will, of course, take some time before he can challenge his teammates for a starting spot, but tomorrow Caldara will play for the Primavera team against Palermo.

This will be his first game in four months, having suffered from a serious injury. Just like Conti, the defender will make his comeback with the youth team, looking to put the injury chapter behind him. Once he's back to full fitness, it will be interesting to see the Caldara-Romagnoli partnership, which many believe could be the future duo for the National team as well.  

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ac...step-51934
It seems that we now almost full squad. Everyone is back to the team (including Zapata and Caldara). The only exception is Bonaventura.
Not confirmed but as of right now both Paqueta and Donnarumma are out for "weeks", right ankle and thigh respectively.
Pacqueta is out for a month.
I am quite relaxed about the keeper situation. At least for now we will have a very experienced man between the sticks. That will count for a lot while we chase this important CL place.