Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
OFFICIAL: Abate will be sidelined for the next two weeks due to a muscular problem with his right thigh.

this is a total nightmare. Huh every single player in our squad got injured at least once this term.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
I don't want any transfer, just a season with normal number of injuries is enough.
(03-15-2012, 05:36 PM)fLame Wrote: OFFICIAL: Abate will be sidelined for the next two weeks due to a muscular problem with his right thigh.

this is a total nightmare. Huh every single player in our squad got injured at least once this term.

I thought there is still Mesbah left? Devilol

That's right. Now that I said, he is going to get injured soon. DodgyWallbang
aka xudong
Ok any news on what players will be back by Barca showdown?

Please tell me we will have Prince , and Nesta back.
(03-16-2012, 06:19 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Ok any news on what players will be back by Barca showdown?

They are both expected to be back against Juventus ...
Well, I have a mixed feeling about that: if they play against Juventus, there is a "chance" that Boateng could suffer another injury if it's too early, but at the same time, if we really want to beat them, Boateng has to play, and then he could use the whole week (including the week end) to rest ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(03-16-2012, 09:13 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 06:19 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Ok any news on what players will be back by Barca showdown?

They are both expected to be back against Juventus ...
Well, I have a mixed feeling about that: if they play against Juventus, there is a "chance" that Boateng could suffer another injury if it's too early, but at the same time, if we really want to beat them, Boateng has to play, and then he could use the whole week (including the week end) to rest ...

good point. I am curious how Allegri would approach this game. We would have easily thrown away any Coppa game, except that that ladri bitch needs some good whopping this season. Aktion060
aka xudong
IT IS NOT a surprise that Milan are leading the injuries chart, with 218 games missed by the injured.

Milan have not played a game this season with a full squad as there have always been one or more unavailable player/s through injuries, a thing that made fans upset with the way Milan handle injuries.

La Gazzetta dello Sport have added up the numbers of games the injured players of each team have missed this season in Serie A, and the outcome is rather predictable, as the Rossoneri are ‘leading’.

Massimiliano Allegri’s injured boys have missed 218 games so far all together which puts Milan at the top of the chart (all teams can be found below). Despite the many injuries, Milan sit atop of Serie A and producing good football; this emphasizes the good work that is done by the staff and the team’s depth.

For comparison, among the 20 teams in the Italian first division, the players of Juventus – who are four points away from Milan – have only missed 40 games due to injuries, which is the lowest in the league.

[Image: aykj8w.jpg]
^ Yikes. If it was just one season we could call it bad luck but I suspect most of the recent previous seasons we would be right up there too.
add Thiago Silva to the injury list Sad
(03-24-2012, 06:57 PM)Beppe Wrote: add Thiago Silva to the injury list Sad

Sad that's my biggest concern now. if he couldn't play against barcelona, we would get slaughtered. Undecided
aka xudong