Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
(03-24-2012, 05:21 PM)Beppe Wrote: [Image: aykj8w.jpg]

Juve must have a good medical lab unlike Milan. Their players play harder than and other Serie A teams and they still the least injured team in Serie A.
I think the San Siro pitch is also to blame. It has been relaid so many times and is alarmingly uneven.

Whatever the case, MilanLab is not doing its job properly. The injuries are just way too much. At a time when we should have our best players available, we are somewhat decimated.
Interesting to note Allegri has said every one of Pato's injury has been in the San Siro, which may well be true now that I think about it.
Silva out 3-4 weeks, muscular injury
(03-25-2012, 04:04 PM)reza Wrote: Silva out 3-4 weeks, muscular injury

seriously? so he will miss the matches with Chelsea too? Big Grin
aka xudong
Honestly, what's with all the muscular injuries to Milan players? It is either the pitch or the training method, bc I really can't see how pro althelete at this leek can get muscular injuries this often.
(03-25-2012, 04:44 PM)xudong Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 04:04 PM)reza Wrote: Silva out 3-4 weeks, muscular injury

seriously? so he will miss the matches with Chelsea too? Big Grin

At least he will be ready when it matters most: to face APOEL in final SagrinSagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(03-26-2012, 05:08 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 04:44 PM)xudong Wrote: seriously? so he will miss the matches with Chelsea too? Big Grin

At least he will be ready when it matters most: to face APOEL in final SagrinSagrin

Devil danceOleOleDevil dance
aka xudong
Our mr X next summer should be the hot doctor from the Chelsea bench. Even if she doesn't improve our medical staff competence, at least I can look at her sweet face on match day during an occasional bench shot. Big Grin

[Image: CHelseaDOC3.jpg]

Isn't she gorgeous aside from that disgusting blue shirt? Devilol Devilol Devilol

The downside though, is that having such a hot doctor could make our players fake injuries -

[Image: Eva-Carneiro-7.jpg]
Oh! Doctor, I am feeling sick. Icon_lol2
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(03-25-2012, 07:33 AM)bijon Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 05:21 PM)Beppe Wrote: [Image: aykj8w.jpg]

Juve must have a good medical lab unlike Milan. Their players play harder than and other Serie A teams and they still the least injured team in Serie A.

It is impressive how Lazio have coped with injuries.

No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.