Week 8 Milan - Verona October 16 2021 20:45
Oh, and can Ibra NOT do bicycle kicks anymore. 40 and first game back! Gives me a heartattack!
(10-16-2021, 10:18 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: (Reza: an idea that probably goes better in general chat. Can you also make a  Heart in black? I would like to have hearts in both colors, like in that twit.)

: rosso :
: neri :

without spaces

rosso neri
One more win and it will be best start of the season ever for Milan.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
[Le Fennec] In 77 minutes of play against Verona, Isma?l Bennacer has won more duels (12) than 47% of Serie A players since the start of the season.

Whoa! What a beast!

On #Rebic : the exams excluded ligament capsule injuries the player will be evaluated day by day

Fingers crossed
Btw the Kalinic penalty. He is clearly kicking at Romagnoli kind of like the Roma Milan 3-3 match last season with Bennacer ‘penalty’.

https://streamable.com/h1diqh

I just don’t understand the point of VAR. is it to just take the pressure off the ref by putting it on some dude in a box seat? Just dumb.
(10-17-2021, 02:17 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Samu, never questioned his love for Milan or his effort he is just not good enough.

He still doesn't look good enough but he is definitely not worse than florenzi. I would send florenzi back and keep Castillejo if we don't have a better RW. Florenzi is not even an upgrade over what we have.
Tomori is easily our new Thiago Silva. The guy is a beast, cannot be beaten 1v1.
(10-17-2021, 03:43 PM)honsano Wrote: Btw the Kalinic penalty. He is clearly kicking at Romagnoli kind of like the Roma Milan 3-3 match last season with Bennacer ‘penalty’.

https://streamable.com/h1diqh

I just don’t understand the point of VAR. is it to just take the pressure off the ref by putting it on some dude in a box seat? Just dumb.

This stuff is incredible, it'l like the Atletico game.  The var gets says it a penalty but a few minutes after the game we can see clear image that its not. 
Why can't the var see the same as we do?? This one was also so damn clear, never a penalty, even a yellow card for Kalinic, its a bad foul from him.
And still people blame Romagnoli for this.

We are getting fcked by the refs this season, many times already. And this with the VAR around, football shouldve been more fair this way. but we had many very clear things against us.
 We also shouldve got a penalty for a very obvious handball. It isn't going our way.
People say wrong decisions equal up at the end, you get some against, you get some your way. If thats true we've got some good calls coming!

But still, we win! Big Grin