Porto - Milan October 19 2021 21:00CET
Samu to score a hatrick
#Thank_you_Ibra
(10-18-2021, 09:14 PM)Ryo Wrote: None of this defeatist talk.
Two wins against Porto and Liverpool doing their job will put us back into contention. Then it'll just be the match against Atletico to get to the knockouts.

Liverpool 15 points, AC milan 12 points. A. Madrid 5. Porto 2 points. My prediction.  Sagrin
(10-19-2021, 12:00 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Samu to score a hatrick

No need for a hat trick. One goal would make the history... I don't think anyone had ever scored any CL goal while not being registered.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
What's a good website for streaming links these days? Much appreciated ahead of time.
The one I know is livesport24.net
Thanks Reza. I haven't used a stream in years, but out of the country today and trying to see if I can catch this one somehow.
Hopefully it works
(10-19-2021, 04:24 PM)nefremo Wrote: What's a good website for streaming links these days? Much appreciated ahead of time.

Mamahd

https://www.mamahd.ws/
#Thank_you_Ibra
DAZN
$20 a month if you a real fan Big Grin

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else find De Bruyne painfully overrated? Just watching Brugge vs City
hesgoal also works good most of the times. Serie a games I can watch on TV but cl games I have to stream.
(10-19-2021, 07:31 PM)ACMmike Wrote: DAZN
$20 a month if you a real fan Big Grin

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else find De Bruyne painfully overrated? Just watching Brugge vs City

Hell no, not overrated, just nog in his best of form, he had a lot of injuries...

and dazn in Belgium is only Boxing, no CL or Serie A