Week 10 Milan - Torino October 26 2021 20:45
Midweek game, the schedule is very congested as we all know.
Theo tested negative today and could return.

Ole
What about Diaz?
aka xudong
Simeone wrecked Lazio. When you think we lack depth, you see that or Atalanta and makes you want to lighten up.
Now we are level on points with Napoli so we need to keep it up. Napoli will hopefully drop more points so we can start leading the table.
This will be a very tough game, we need to rely on the same players yet again due to all the injuries. and we've played like 4 games in 10 days, some very hard ones. And Torino is a very physical team, so I don't expect us to win big or beautiful. An ugly win would do it for me! Then after this at least its only Sunday evening we play our next game, with hopefully Brahim and Rebic back.
And lets hope we won't get more injuries tonight...
I think Kjaer gets a rest and one of Bennacer or Tonali.

Though I would love to see a midfield of:

Kessie-Tonali 
Salad-Benn-Leao
Toure is out...
Belotti hasn't been starting for Torino recently. Anybody knows why?
aka xudong
ACM2021 Wrote:Belotti hasn't been starting for Torino recently. Anybody knows why?

He was injured for six weeks up until two weeks ago, so probably he hasn't come back to full fitness yet.

Then we'll see how much he'll play from now since he's decided not to sign a contract extension there.
(10-26-2021, 05:10 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: He was injured for six weeks up until two weeks ago, so probably he hasn't come back to full fitness yet.

Then we'll see how much he'll play from now since he's decided not to sign a contract extension there.

Thanks for the information.  Okmilan
aka xudong