Week 11 Roma - Milan October 31 2021 20:45
Diaz is back from COVID isolation. The usual sources still list Rebic as out but it is not confirmed.

Rossonero
Jose will go all out and want a win over us .

I hope we have better showing than the torino game. Kessie, ibra and samu 2nd half subs.
Maresca the referee  Facepalm

This is 6 blemishes with Milan with him in charge. Thankfully,  4 from 6 are still wins. But I am sure we're all sick of dubious referees!

Parma 1-3 Milan (2021): Ibrahimovic was sent off for his words but TV images confirmed he didn’t say anything worth a red card.

Milan 2-1 Torino (2021): The away side were given an incorrect penalty which, fortunately, was overturned by VAR. Then, Leao was warned for simulation that didn’t exist, which forced the winger to miss the next game.

Roma 1-1 Milan (2019): A clear penalty wasn’t given to Milan and Suso after a foul by Kolarov. Pellegrini should’ve been sent off for a second yellow as well.

Bologna 0-0 Milan (2018): Bakayoko was sent off for two yellow cards but the first one was incorrect.

Milan 1-0 Crotone (2018): Maresca decided to cancel two goals for Milan and they were decisions that left doubt.

Milan 3-1 Chievo (2017): The guests were given a non-existent penalty.
I already know win or lose Mourinho is going to put his 3 fingers up at the end of the game. His one and only life one accomplishment as a coach lol
Atalanta and Juve drop points. I’m still waiting for this Juve team to wake up. At this point they need to be concerned with finishing top four.
(10-30-2021, 08:16 PM)honsano Wrote: Atalanta and Juve drop points. I’m still waiting for this Juve team to wake up. At this point they need to be concerned with finishing top four.

Actually if we beat Roma then they are just 4 points from 4th place. Its not impossible to make up the ground for them. But I seriously don't care how they do as long as we take the next 3 points from them.
Pietro Pellegri will miss out (reason not known) and the same can be said for Ante Rebic, who is yet to recover from his ankle injury.

What a pathetic and useless signing. Embarrassing. Which buffoon recommended Pellegri?
Diaz to be rested. Happy about that as guys aren’t coming back for after COVID. Worried about this game. We are pretty beat up still and guys are coming back into fitness.
A.S. Roma (4-2-3-1) – José Mourinho
Rui Patricio; Rick Karsdorp, Gianluca Mancini, Roger Ibañez, Matías Viña; Bryan Cristante, Jordan Veretout; Nicolò Zaniolo, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Henrikh Mkhitaryan; Tammy Abraham.
Bench: Fuzato, Boer; Calafiori, Kumbulla, Missori, Tripi; Bove, Darboe, El Shaarawy, Pérez, Zalewski; Shomurodov, Felix.

AC Milan (4-2-3-1) – Stefano Pioli
Ciprian Tătăruşanu; Davide Calabria, Simon Kjær, Fikayo Tomori, Theo Hernández; Franck Kessié, Ismaël Bennacer; Alexis Saelemaekers, Rade Krunić, Rafael Leão; Zlatan Ibrahimović.Bench: Jungdal, Mirante; Ballo-Touré, Conti, Gabbia, Kalulu, Romagnoli; Bakayoko, Díaz, Tonali; Giroud, Maldini.

Ibra, reall??!!!!
Diaz will make an impact from the bench. No biggie.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool