Poll: What will be the result at the San Siro?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AC Milan win
68.18%
15 68.18%
Barcelona win
18.18%
4 18.18%
Draw
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVybD0wXkig
Milannews.it states:

Abbiati; Bonera, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Seedorf; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Robinho

Ambrosini and Seedorf in midfield? Ouch Ouch Ouch
(03-28-2012, 03:29 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 03:24 PM)Mystik Wrote: Why is time passing sooooooooooo slowly!? I swear it feels like an eternity till this match is played. PLUS, I have to wait for the match to be uploaded for me to download it because I can't watch it live. We need a decent result in Italy because it's a whole new Barcelona at the Nou Camp. FORZA MILAN!!
Are you going for some late night date with some absolute mind blowing beautiful woman like Barbara? Because that is probably the only way I am going to miss a match like this Big Grin

I wish that were the case actually. I'm on EST (time zone)..and as a result I will still be at work when the game is being aired Sad. Same for every CL game we play. Luckily the final is now on Saturdays.

Siamo a posto cosi.
(03-28-2012, 03:56 PM)Mystik Wrote: I wish that were the case actually. I'm on EST (time zone)..and as a result I will still be at work when the game is being aired Sad. Same for every CL game we play. Luckily the final is now on Saturdays.
Pretend to be sick and write a fake sick leave application like the old school days Sagrin
(03-28-2012, 03:48 PM)BINHO Wrote: Milannews.it states:

Abbiati; Bonera, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini; Nocerino, Ambrosini, Seedorf; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Robinho

Ambrosini and Seedorf in midfield? Ouch Ouch Ouch
Not bad, not bad ..... we don't have too many other options. I hope Nocerino plays on the left side and Seedorf on the right. Otherwise this is probably the best available line up without Pato, MVB, Silva, Abate and Taiwo Sagrin

Maxi coming off the bench in the 85th minute and scoring the fastest ever hattrick in the history of UCL by a sub Okmilan WOW that would be some story if it happens Devilcool
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(03-28-2012, 03:28 PM)bijon Wrote: wrong forum troll...get lost before you get 1ban

your team of midgets are going to be manhandled today

We should give him a chance to post his thoughts, and his comment wasn't insulting.

We've had many good posters from opposing teams in the past, so we shouldn't dismiss them.

ps - sorry tello if you're a girl lol
Sold out San Siro for the game tonight. Nothing less to be expected for such an encounter. Hope the Curva has prepared something good!
Siamo a posto cosi.
Exclamation 
Thu thump.......thu thumb.....thu thump...thu thump....thu thump....thu thump....

I can hear it going all day! I wonder how it compares between supporters and players nerves before a game like this. Who is it worse for?
I can see Slowdorf is starting due to the knocks on Urby and Muntari being CL tied, but still, he is really slow and althogh I hope he does well, I really wish he gets burn by Iniesta and Messi every time in order for him to realise that he is pure crap and should retire.
dai Bonera/vinci per noi.
Quote:MILANO - Queste le formazioni di Milan-Barcellona, andata dei quarti di finale di Champions League, in campo tra poco allo stadio San Siro:

MILAN: Abbiati, Bonera, Nesta, Mexes, Antonini, Nocerino, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Boateng, Ibrahimovic, Robinho.

BARCELLONA: Valdes, Dani Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Puyol, Xavi, Busquets, Keita, Messi, Iniesta, Sanchez.

Keita over Fabregas..very interesting. I'm assuming to help out on the physical side of things and contest on set pieces. Our team was as predicted, given our injury state. Hope Nesta can last the full 90 mins and give a performance like that in the first round CL.

FORZA MILAN!!
Siamo a posto cosi.