Poll: What will be the result at the San Siro?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AC Milan win
68.18%
15 68.18%
Barcelona win
18.18%
4 18.18%
Draw
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Milan vs Barcelona (28th March, 2012)
Keita and Ambro should be tied at least, so does Abate and Alves... El Shaarawy should won against I-never-heard-of-him, and I like the Sagrin sign on Messi v Ibra
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Abate as good as Alves..?? LOL Even the most biased Milan fan can't come up with an argument to support that. As for Telo..the kid is amazing. I would even say he wins against El Shaarawy because he's actually that good.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(03-23-2012, 03:22 PM)Mystik Wrote: Abate as good as Alves..?? LOL Even the most biased Milan fan can't come up with an argument to support that. As for Telo..the kid is amazing. I would even say he wins against El Shaarawy because he's actually that good.

Hmmm... so I guess I'm more than the most biased Milan fan then? That's very nice of you.
You're really funny, guys Big Grin

Antonini is as good as Adriano or Maxwell Big Grin
(03-23-2012, 03:36 PM)Aficio Wrote: You're really funny, guys Big Grin

Sadly you're not Sagrin
That means I'm maturer Big Grin
Please somebody tell me if Pato will be part of the squad against Barcelona or not? I will have a nervous break down if he is not ............. Wallbang

Anyc hance of AC Milan's victory against Barca is mainly based on Pato's pace vs the slow defenders of Barca.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Villa vs Lopez.....Villa.
^^ Even with a broken leg?
Siamo a posto cosi.
(03-23-2012, 06:04 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Please somebody tell me if Pato will be part of the squad against Barcelona or not? I will have a nervous break down if he is not ............. Wallbang

Anyc hance of AC Milan's victory against Barca is mainly based on Pato's pace vs the slow defenders of Barca.

He is out. Should we expect your nervous breakdown then? Grinundwech
aka xudong