AC Milan vs. AS Roma (24/3/2012) 17:00 GMT
(03-23-2012, 02:21 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 11:41 AM)Kastriot Wrote: And he gets 13.5 mil per year. 4.5 mil more than Ibra and 9.5 more than Tiago Sagrin
Frankly speaking Lahm is twice the player that Ibra can ever be. Down to the earth, plays his heart out every game like Maldini and Zanetti, never involved in any controversy, equally good for club and country, great leader and never say die attitude. One of the very few complete players out there. As for getting more money than Thiago, perhaps his iconic image in Germany has to do something with it. He is some kind of brand in Germany I guess ...

Never involved in any controversy? In his biography while he was still playing he criticizes his own manager. Great leader? Many in his club and his country think Schweinsteiger is more suited to be captain, not (solely) because Schweini has leadership qualities, but it is more to Lahm's lack of it.

Nevertheless he is a great fullback, can play in both sides, offensively and defensively balanced, one of the stars of Germany NT, and a player that I will be more than welcome if he is to join Milan. Yeah, I know, I know, it's a dream, but maybe when he is 35... Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC Milan vs. AS Roma (23/3/2012) 15:00 GMT - by ZvonimirBoban - 03-23-2012, 02:33 PM