Week 13: Fiorentina - Milan November 20 2021 20:45
Hoping for a inter Napoli draw tomorrow.

I'm also upset about Kessie getting the armband. These are the things that upset me as a milan fan. We have never had the balls to bench players, trade players on our terms when they were being pre Madonna etc.

I hope it was a very bad day and we get back to our winning ways again.
I think if Ibra stays healthy we will the scuddeto. He is a beast even at this age. Yesterday was not our lucky day, i would not put much thought to it
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
This defeat doesn't worry me much, since it can happen on a long run. Its important to bounce back, just as we did last night after being three down.
Our players somehow underestimated Viola, the approach wasn't the right one from the beginning on. Errors of individuals, partly Piolis's decisions and the short bench are to be blamed.
This defeat will do us more good than harm IMO. It will make us more attentive to Individual errors, Pioli will question his decision like naming the Black mamba to captain again, and Maldini will get to understand that you wont win silverware with Tatarusanus, Saelemakers, Gabbias, Messias,Florenzis.. and so on. With all due respect, they are no Milan match. Zlatan is our powerplant, with his 40 years he delivers, scores, fires us and does the coach on the pitch... However, you can't build the future on him. We saw what Vlahovich was capable of, we can only regret not having signed him last summer. I'm sure his price tag will be higher only now.
Have been away from computer for the most part, but was able to watch some of the match. The thing that stood out to me was the defending of course but more specifically Gabbia seems to the Romagnoli school, I think it was him that was standing off of Vlahovic for the third goal, that's never how you defend a striker like him (much like Romagnoli Lukaku).
If Tomori played, we would have never conceded more than 2 goals
Man fans get too crazy: https://football-italia.net/gabbias-girl...-defender/

Poor Gabia. Hope this doesn’t jade him against the team. We have to point the finger back at ourselves when players ask for max salaries and leave on Bosman when we treat them this way for mistakes.
Damn Osimhen out for possibly a month due to a nasty facial injury then maybe misses for African Cup. They have us, Lazio, Juve and Atalanta. Crazy for them.

I’m curious, how many players have we lost to injury during games vs practice?
(11-21-2021, 01:24 PM)Artan Wrote: This defeat doesn't worry me much, since it can happen on a long run. Its important to bounce back, just as we did last night after being three down.
Our players somehow underestimated Viola, the approach wasn't the right one from the beginning on. Errors of individuals, partly Piolis's decisions and the short bench are to be blamed.
This defeat will do us more good than harm IMO. It will make us more attentive to Individual errors, Pioli will question his decision like naming the Black mamba to captain again, and Maldini will get to understand that you wont win silverware with Tatarusanus, Saelemakers, Gabbias, Messias,Florenzis.. and so on. With all due respect, they are no Milan match. Zlatan is our powerplant, with his 40 years he delivers, scores, fires us and does the coach on the pitch... However, you can't build the future on him. We saw what Vlahovich was capable of, we can only regret not having signed him last summer. I'm sure his price tag will be higher only now.

this Okmilan

It also doesn't worry me. We missed many chances and our backup players made some terrible mistakes.  I don't trust tatarusanu at all, and I expected him to fck up earlier than this game, he did well until this game. That guy has error written all over him.  
Also Theo with another big mistake, he makes way too many!!!  He should also be blamed big time, he's very important for this team, he's fantastic going forward and has improved a lot defensively, but he is a clown sometimes, making so many unnecessary mistakes, its ridiculous. 

Gabbia until this game never disappointed, he hasn't played in a long time, I still see him as a good player, but this wasn't his best game. But that first goal is 75% on Tatarusanu. Its funny how tatarusanu is so angry at gabbia in that one, while he is the one to blame.
Maybe Gabbia needs a loan next season? for such a young player he needs to play to develop. 

But for the rest we played a decent game (bar the individual mistakes), created many chances and scored 3 goals, could've been a lot more.  Ibra could've have scored 5.  
What worries me the most is that rebic will be out until januari so leao has to play it all. Also tomori will be out against Atletico, dunno how long he will be out.
These injuries are the most worrying. Its unbelievable how many injuries we have.  This can really fck up our season. And we need a Faivre type of player in January!! That guy can play left wing, right wing and AMC.  It would help us big time
The thing I really don't understand is why the hell Kessie was our captain??? He should be the last one to be captain.
Keep scoring 3 goals per match like this and we will win Scudetto!!! Forza boys and ageless boys!!!