Chievo - Milan (15h - 20/02)
(02-21-2011, 02:13 AM)Nalx Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 01:09 AM)Aficio Wrote: This is the first time I saw Pato enjoy his goal enthusiastically like that, took off his shirt and released all his emotion (and got a YC Big Grin).

Much better than just showing the heart sign Big Grin

Yeah, despite the words of encouragement from the coach and his team mates he must have felt the pressure of late. And it's good to see Ibra (gossiping press take notice!), Robinho, even Cassano from the bench, celebrated with him. Hope that this goal can boost his morale.

On the side note, showing YC for taking off shirt in a celebration is the most ridiculous rules IMO. I don't see anything wrong with that, except if there's a religious or political message on the shirt. Pretty much like our rules here on MM Smilie_schal6

Men & women are equal, mate Big Grin No one should take off the shirt and show chest skin Big Grin

Pato has a man body now, Barbara Berlusconi seemed to be enjoying it Big Grin

Robinho's biceps are also excelent. We have a very masculine team Big Grin
I agree that a yellow card for goal celebration is ridiculous, but a rule is a rule so it should be respected. The only rationale behind that, if I have to guess, is waste of time - we all know the shirt is getting tighter and tighter these days Icon_lol2 and it takes a long time for the player to put it back on. Icon_lol2 Big Grin

But today's yellow card was totally worth it. Okmilan
aka xudong
Since we have the whole week before our next game against Napoli, the team will take two days off. Gosh, don't you wish you were a pro footballer Grinundwech
per l'amaro e il dolce
(02-21-2011, 03:25 AM)Aficio Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 02:13 AM)Nalx Wrote: Yeah, despite the words of encouragement from the coach and his team mates he must have felt the pressure of late. And it's good to see Ibra (gossiping press take notice!), Robinho, even Cassano from the bench, celebrated with him. Hope that this goal can boost his morale.

On the side note, showing YC for taking off shirt in a celebration is the most ridiculous rules IMO. I don't see anything wrong with that, except if there's a religious or political message on the shirt. Pretty much like our rules here on MM Smilie_schal6

Men & women are equal, mate Big Grin No one should take off the shirt and show chest skin Big Grin

Pato has a man body now, Barbara Berlusconi seemed to be enjoying it Big Grin

Robinho's biceps are also excelent. We have a very masculine team Big Grin

hahahaha i noticed it too
didn't see the game, but I'd like to know how was Pato's performance besides his wonderful goal and assist to Robinho?
(02-22-2011, 02:08 AM)Hitman Wrote: didn't see the game, but I'd like to know how was Pato's performance besides his wonderful goal and assist to Robinho?

He worked hard after coming on, always looking to move into areas to make himself available for teammates, and controlled the tempo of the team well. It was clear he was pretty desperate to score too, as he was looking to take shots which were difficult, which in the end worked out really well. Finally, he also had the odd moment of needlessly conceding possession, though others were also doing the same at that point.

It might sound like he wasn't great from the paragraph above, but he was actually a very big influence to our team, and really helped push for the victory. I really liked his work ethic and effort, as well as his willingness to look for spaces.