AC Milan vs Liverpool FC ... Tuesday 7/12 ... 21:00 CET
A win and anything other than Porto winning or atletico winning and exceeding us by goal difference will do us good. 

FORZA MILAN
#Thank_you_Ibra
Man Mazen who pushed you to open the thread of the most decisive game of 2021? Big Grin
(12-05-2021, 10:24 AM)Artan Wrote: Man Mazen who  pushed you to open the thread of the most decisive game of 2021? Big Grin

Internal demons!!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Imagine we dominate Liverpool 4-0, Mazen will be the undisputed thread opener
(12-06-2021, 12:03 AM)ACMmike Wrote: Imagine we dominate Liverpool 4-0, Mazen will be the undisputed thread opener

When pigs fly.
aka xudong
Extremely bad news... Leao will not make it. This will be tough now.. Zlatan has to be a monster, and Diaz need to be as effective as ever, for us to have a chance. All this injuries.. I have nor words..

https://sempremilan.com/milan-no-leao-pe...=onesignal
Confirmed, Liverpool will play team b ... Porto to fear from I guess
#Thank_you_Ibra
None of these players seem to be able to play through any pain. A slight injury and they cry off.

Inter and others play the same core of players without continuous injuries and endless resting.

If Milan are to become regulars in the CL and be able to play more games this group of players simply can't hack it.
Theo worst case also out with a heavy cold...
You all forgot who opened Atalanta thread , final match day of last season?  Devilstupito
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.