Week 18: Milan - Napoli December 19 2021 20:45
does calabria injured?
(12-19-2021, 06:58 AM)sylrus Wrote: does calabria injured?

Yes. More than a month and no reliable informations when he will return.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(12-19-2021, 01:03 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Yes. More than a month and no reliable informations when he will return.

thx, no wonder florenzi starting there, though i would like kalulu to start over him, just because i want to see youngster playing
It amazes me that we once again fall off at this part of the season again. We did it last year staying first place and undefeated for so long, second half we were lucky to finish second. Looks like the same old story again.

This games a must win, to show some type of intent.
Maignan; Florenzi, Tomori, Romagnoli, Ballo-Toure; Kessie, Tonali; Messias, Diaz, Krunic; Ibra

Ospina, Malcuit, Rrahmani, Jesus, Di Lorenzo, Demme, Anguissa, Lozano, Zielinski, Elmas, Petagna
(12-19-2021, 07:20 PM)ACMmike Wrote: It amazes me that we once again fall off at this part of the season again. We did it last year staying first place and undefeated for so long, second half we were lucky to finish second. Looks like the same old story again.

This games a must win, to show some type of intent.

It's what happens to all of Pioli's teams. Run out of steam and then form falls off a cliff as other clubs worked out how to play against them.
As decimated as we are, Napoli are pretty much in the same boat with 5 players injured and Manolas sold off.

No excuses. We need to win and keep pace with Inter.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
For me, these types of games are toss ups. Just really depends on which second team makes fewer mistakes. Hopefully FBT put his terrible mistakes behind him.
Also just crazy Kalulu just doesn’t get a start with Pioli.
(12-19-2021, 08:44 PM)honsano Wrote: Also just crazy Kalulu just doesn’t get a start with Pioli.

The new Hague. Pioli hates talented young players