Week 20: Milan - Roma January 6 2022 18:30
The second half starts versus Roma.

It is hoped that Ibra, Calabria, Rebic and Leao can make it back to the squad. The team is currently on Christmas break.
Not too bothered about Ibra, honestly. Don't get me wrong I understand his importance to the squad. He's influencial, can create something out of nothing, but really playing with him is like playing with 10, for the greater part of the game. He gets involved only sparingly, doesn't put defenders under pressure etc.

Now, just praying Leao and Rebic get back.
Rebic and Leao a the most important players for our attack. One of them (Leao) is unplayable 1v1 in isolation and in space. The other (Rebic) makes great runs behind the defense that any time holding a high line will be immediately pushed back by a long ball that Rebic most of the time gets to. Let's not even talk about Rebic's pressing which is excellent.
Attendance limit back down to 50%
Are AFCON players available for this match?
aka xudong
Inas Wrote:Not too bothered about Ibra, honestly. Don't get me wrong I understand his importance to the squad. He's influencial, can create something out of nothing, but really playing with him is like playing with 10, for the greater part of the game. He gets involved only sparingly, doesn't put defenders under pressure etc.

https://football-italia.net/ibrahimovics...e-average/

Devilstupito
(12-30-2021, 05:56 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: Are AFCON players available for this match?

No,  I think Bennacer is already with Algerian NT. 

I assume Kessie and FBT are too.

So....that means Sando's partner is either Bakayoko or Krunic.
I am pretty sure Calabria filled in as DM before, I'd prefer him then those two!
That sucks. Just when Kessie started to perform. (Maybe he was using Milan games to prepare for his NT duties after all.)

Thanks for the information.
aka xudong
(12-25-2021, 02:57 PM)Inas Wrote: Not too bothered about Ibra, honestly. Don't get me wrong I understand his importance to the squad. He's influencial, can create something out of nothing, but really playing with him is like playing with 10, for the greater part of the game. He gets involved only sparingly, doesn't put defenders under pressure etc.

without him, we would still be fighting for 6-7 position in the league table.
Let's just go Mourinho style - I hope you'll all get knocked out in group stage...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.