Week 21: Venezia - Milan January 9 2022 12:30
(01-09-2022, 01:06 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Barca's "midgets" were the best in the world, Diaz isn't.

Of course, but you know what I mean. I just didn't want to say solely about someone's lack of size is the reason they struggle. But Diaz gets thrown around way too easy. 

Adli will give us some much needed strength.

Maybe try Rebic or Maldini as CAM after HT
We shouldn't keep Diaz. True, he had some great moments, but this is second season he shows no signs of consistency. Not worth spending any money on him.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Gabbia , no! We only have Stagna on bench. 

Guess Pioli will have to field Krunic CB next  Undecided
(01-09-2022, 01:09 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Of course, but you know what I mean. I just didn't want to say solely about someone's lack of size is the reason they struggle. But Diaz gets thrown around way too easy. 

Adli will give us some much needed strength.

Maybe try Rebic or Maldini as CAM after HT

I agree.
Time to bring Maldini in 2nd half
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(01-09-2022, 01:11 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: Gabbia , no! We only have Stagna on bench. 

Guess Pioli will have to field Krunic CB next  Undecided

Gabbia showing he is not the fastest of defenders...
Bakayoko doing what he does best  Wallbang
Bakayoko is phenomenon. I expected him to be bad this season but he exceeded all expectations. Those levels of incompetence and worthlessness he shows....wow, that's just wow... Whoever signed him, cut him 25% of salary...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Actually, I thought that Bakayoko was decent today. I remember two major blunders, but other than that, he was decent enough.

Let's not be harsh on him. Let's praise him and boost his confidence, which--who knows--may do wonder. Big Grin

I am not too happy with Diaz and Ibrahimovic though, especially the latter, even though he scored the only goal to which I am grateful. I thought that he was almost always one step late to every ball.
aka xudong
Bakayoko was actually having a good game untill that mistake.
Tonali is amazing again, best on the field IMO.
Bring in messias instead of alexis, as he is having a stinker and is on a yellow!
I also want to see rebic.