Week 22: Milan - Spezia January 17 2022 18:30
Match is after Coppa game vs Genoa.

As of January 11 Tomori has recovered from COVID and rejoined the team, hopefully others are able to as well during the week.

Rossonero
(01-11-2022, 04:47 PM)reza Wrote: Match is after Coppa game vs Genoa.

As of January 11 Tomori has recovered from COVID and rejoined the team, hopefully others are able to as well during the week.

Rossonero

That's great news. Tomori and Maignan would add so much security in the back field. 

I hope that we don't play him against Genoa.   Devilol
aka xudong
Tatarusanu recovered and back with team
(01-12-2022, 04:57 PM)reza Wrote: Tatarusanu recovered and back with team

Devilol wow, i am really relieved now.
Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Florenzi, Kalulu, Gabbia, Hernandez; Bakayoko, Krunic; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Leao; Ibrahimovic.

Top of the table if we win, BUT Inter have a game in hand. So it probably be just a week or so.

Also Krunic + Bakayoko double pivot doesn't fill me with confidence.
Attack is the best defence with this team. I actually predict i high scoring end to end stuff of game. 4-2 to Milan. Forza!
Romagnoli has tested negative for Covid-19 and will return to training from Tuesday.
(01-17-2022, 07:13 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Maignan; Florenzi, Kalulu, Gabbia, Hernandez; Bakayoko, Krunic; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Leao; Ibrahimovic.

Top of the table if we win, BUT Inter have a game in hand. So it probably be just a week or so.

Also  Krunic + Bakayoko double pivot doesn't fill me with confidence.

If this will be the line up then I'm guessing flo and theo will push fwd a lot and leave the defending to the 2. I'll be watching this game at work and I hope we have a high scoring game .
Maignan; Florenzi, Kalulu, Gabbia, Hernandez; Krunic, Bakayoko; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Leao; Ibra
This first 25 min of play might be the most beautiful football we've played all year.