Poll: What will be the result at the Camp Nou?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Normal time AC Milan win
61.11%
11 61.11%
Normal time Barcelona win
22.22%
4 22.22%
Extra time AC Milan win
11.11%
2 11.11%
Extra time Barcelona win
0%
0 0%
Penalties
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Barcelona vs AC Milan (3rd April, 2012)
Heart 
(04-06-2012, 07:49 AM)Kastriot Wrote: Seeing that it has come to the point that I have to say Jeff calm down, and the guy is the probably most balanced member of the forum I say lets close this thread. So, if someone still has not given his two cent on the deal do it faster.
I hate to contradict your post Kastriot, but i am sure that person would be me Sagrin Angel Blush Sagrin
(04-06-2012, 03:10 AM)xudong Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 08:48 PM)Nalx Wrote: Chill Jeff. We're on the same side here and I'm just as pissed off as you. But nothing you just said that you hadn't already said before. This is exactly why I suggest this thread to be closed.
Yes, please chill, Jeff. It is not worth it. Let's move on. Heart
See that is exactly why I say, person needs to be romantic in real life Heart Sagrin Why GeoTav, Elmago and even Kastriot are not that angry now? Because they all have one thing in common, .............................. beautiful female partner(s) Okmilan
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
I agree with the calls to close the thread, there are a lot of heated emotions, which are more likely to result in people saying things they shouldn't about something that has now passed and will not change. I still stand by my comment that if the CL final is El Classico, I refuse to watch it (probably won't watch anymore of the CL this season anyway tbh). That's my stance against what's happened to us this season.

As far as Tello and Juanshoe go, I don't think they should be banned for their comments. Yes they may say things that irritate us but neither has been "trolling" as such (tello has been borderline at times), just giving viewpoints from the Barca perspective.
(04-06-2012, 05:07 AM)Jeff Wrote: Sure. Let me close this off by saying this one last time: it's a f*cking disgrace.

I'm with Jeff on this one. If you decide to close the thread, I will give my last two cents here: I hope fartcelona will never win anything again. Anything.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Agreed. Close this down.

For whoever wants to talk about the CL and/or the up-coming someone should make an appropriate thread, if something doesn't already exist.