Week 23: Milan - Juventus January 23 2022 20:45
Kjaer, Tomori and 3 AFCON players are missing. Romagnoli is back and expected to start.

Smilie_schal6
(01-19-2022, 05:14 PM)reza Wrote: Kjaer, Tomori and 3 AFCON players are missing. Romagnoli is back and expected to start.

Smilie_schal6

i .... i would have never thought that i would be celebrating for this news
The question would be Romagnoli with whom? Gabbia or Kalulu
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(01-19-2022, 07:28 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: The question would be Romagnoli with whom? Gabbia or Kalulu

Stanga Romagnoli Kerkez
(01-19-2022, 07:35 PM)reza Wrote: Stanga Romagnoli Kerkez

Imma change my PL scorer to Stanga again. Grinundwech
aka xudong
Hopefully Romagnoli wont get injured. When our "experts" says that someone is "fit and ready to play" after recovery, that usually doesn't end well...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Hopefully refs will give us this game for free since they cost us a solid 3-4 games
(01-20-2022, 04:09 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Hopefully refs will give us this game for free since they cost us a solid 3-4 games

Juve don't do discounts Icon_lol2
Pellegatti suggesting that we should go for Ibra as the AM behind Rebic. I’m honestly not sure if it’s a bad idea or is a genius move. 

Ibra wouldn't be able to go deep into Juventus half, but his passing is good enough and so is his shot.
Maybe Ibrahimovic CF and Rebic AM would be more beneficial.
(01-20-2022, 04:09 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Hopefully refs will give us this game for free since they cost us a solid 3-4 games

It seems that they just assigned a pro-Juve referee team for this game. Icon_lol2
aka xudong